anyone know a gathering spot to watch Bama in Little Rock?

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
My brother works for a govt. contractor (they clear military firing ranges of unexploded ordinance...he is retired Marine EOD) and will be in Little Rock for the next month and a half. I looked, but there are no alumni chapters in Arky. Does anyone know if there is any place in the Little Rock area that Bama fans gather to watch games. He has 4 other team members that are also Bama fans. Any help is appreciated & RTR!

KnockturnalTide

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 8, 2012
A, A
I know its not ideal but there is always Buffalo Wild Wings. Would offer to have you fellas over if I was gonna be home. Good luck finding something better though.

bamakasie

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 13, 2008
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Just went to Little Rock for the first time this past weekend. I live in Nashville, and my Mom and sister live in Dallas, so it's the halfway point for us. We wanted to watch Alabama beat on Texas A&M together :) I found an Alabama Alumni group on FaceBook. So if you're on FB, you can type in Alabama Alumni Little Rock, and they will come up. For some reason, they were not having a watch party for the Texas A&M game. We ended up watching the game in our hotel room. I think we would have been too exuberant for the general public! Anyway, somebody from the alumni group replied that most of the sports bars would have our game on as long as it didn't conflict with Arkansas' game. We stayed downtown in River Market area. Very nice and surprisingly uncrowded. Gusano's pizza was really good, Duggan's Pub, and Flying Saucer were also recommended. Whole Hog was some really good BBQ. No bangos in sight thankfully. Everyone we came across responded to our Bama gear and thought we would pull out the win. Overall, a good experience.

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
I know its not ideal but there is always Buffalo Wild Wings. Would offer to have you fellas over if I was gonna be home. Good luck finding something better though.
I'm sure he'd appreciate it!

Just went to Little Rock for the first time this past weekend. I live in Nashville, and my Mom and sister live in Dallas, so it's the halfway point for us. We wanted to watch Alabama beat on Texas A&M together :) I found an Alabama Alumni group on FaceBook. So if you're on FB, you can type in Alabama Alumni Little Rock, and they will come up. For some reason, they were not having a watch party for the Texas A&M game. We ended up watching the game in our hotel room. I think we would have been too exuberant for the general public! Anyway, somebody from the alumni group replied that most of the sports bars would have our game on as long as it didn't conflict with Arkansas' game. We stayed downtown in River Market area. Very nice and surprisingly uncrowded. Gusano's pizza was really good, Duggan's Pub, and Flying Saucer were also recommended. Whole Hog was some really good BBQ. No bangos in sight thankfully. Everyone we came across responded to our Bama gear and thought we would pull out the win. Overall, a good experience.
Thanks for all the info...I found the group on FB!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.