Link: Baylor's New On Campus Stadium

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Nice stadium and all, but I do not like it . Looks like the stadium was conceived by condo developers.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I hope Baylor has a lot of success in that new home.

Since some of us Baptists don't drink, I'll knock back a bourbon highball in toasting the new place and cheering them on to whipping Texas every other year in their new place. :)

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Somewhat off topic, but if the PAC12 is ever successful in getting Texas, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State to join them, which Texas school, Baylor or Texas Tech, would most likely have the most political pull in the State in order to be the 4th school to join them? On second thought, not off topic at all because if that ever happens it would for sure mean the death of the Big 12. Would be a shame for Baylor, with that new stadium, to be left out of the mix.

Last edited:

JohnS

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 7, 2013
I hope Baylor has a lot of success in that new home.

Since some of us Baptists don't drink, I'll knock back a bourbon highball in toasting the new place and cheering them on to whipping Texas every other year in their new place. :)
Haha, the student section in their Pavillion area on the south side of the river will be the only alcohol free place on game days. A far cry where alcohol was openly discouraged 7 years ago at all tailgates.

Georges's Party Zone (a local bar/restaurant's endeavor) are already set up at a non-campus tailgating area called Brazos Parking, across the street)

Somewhat off topic, but if the PAC12 is ever successful in getting Texas, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State to join them, which Texas school, Baylor or Texas Tech, would most likely have the most political pull in the State in order to be the 4th school to join them? On second thought, not off topic at all because if that ever happens it would for sure mean the death of the Big 12. Would be a shame for Baylor, with that new stadium, to be left out of the mix.
I don't see the scenario happening. It would definitely be a mad scramble for Baylor. All Baylor can really do is continue to be competitive and being the number one school right now in a state full of football teams doesn't hurt our chances for the future.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
What a great stadium!

Love the shot from the corner seating - what are normally pretty bad seats are not bad at all - you feel really close to the action.

KillVols

1st Team
Oct 23, 2004
I have my season tickets for Baylor....great seats! It would be a dream to have the Bears play Bama this year in the playoffs. Of course I wearing Crimson that day! Roll Tide!

JohnS

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 7, 2013
The other thing I'm excited about is all the test are coming back clear for the stadium wide free wifi. The experts are saying it is no where near capacity and should handle everyone in the stadium just fine.

As part of this free android/apple apps are already out that allow you to watch the game live from your phone/tablet as well as replays while you are inside the stadium. (If outside you get all the stats etc.)

Definitely striving to make sure everyone who wants to browse the internet and social media along with re watch specific plays are able to do so.

They will also be testing the ability to buy shirts/concessions and pay for them through the app to allow pick up orders to keep you from standing in lines.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.