Link: Baylor's New On Campus Stadium

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Somewhat off topic, but if the PAC12 is ever successful in getting Texas, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State to join them, which Texas school, Baylor or Texas Tech, would most likely have the most political pull in the State in order to be the 4th school to join them? On second thought, not off topic at all because if that ever happens it would for sure mean the death of the Big 12. Would be a shame for Baylor, with that new stadium, to be left out of the mix.
The left coast theophobes wouldn't let Mormons join, think they'd let in Baptists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnS

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 7, 2013
Now this is only for someone who is bored watching tv. Some of the latest fan made drone video that was shot recently. No audio, so it's 15 minutes of hovering around/above the stadium.

Just amazing what a relatively inexpensive drone can do, and a little scary.

http://youtu.be/ImG_uaHiMcc

I skipped around myself, but still some great shots.

KillVols

1st Team
Oct 23, 2004
Nice, I saw my seats! yes, see you there! btw- JohnS if you want to tailgate at the best place to do so let me know.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Didn't think about that actually, during the hottest part of summer, being next to water, won't it make it a more humid kinda hot???
this...

I lived in omaha for a good bit in the last 7 years, and went to many CWS games. I was there before Rosenblatt was torn down and was there when Century Link was built. Rosenblatt wasnt too close to the Missouri River so it wasnt nearly as hot as Century Link was which is on the River. Water ball parks and stadiums look very nice, but when you are in a realitively warm to hot climate they are a pain during summer and early to mid fall games. I never been to Neyland so I dont know how humid it gets there.

Last edited:

KillVols

1st Team
Oct 23, 2004
Baylor, a great school with the best people you will ever know. Also I would have to say that living in Waco also one of the best places to live. The Wacko Baptist statement is insulting on several levels.

I am a season ticket holder at the new Baylor stadium and there is no bigger Bama fan alive. Its a fantastic new stadium and being on the river makes it also unique. I have been to Neyland and cant say I even noticed the humility. Going all the Baylor games is like going to the biggest high school game you have ever been to.. :) No comparison to the being at Alabama. The last two years I have taken my football buddy....season ticket holder for UTexas and Baylor to a Bama home game. He was star struck! He couldn't believe the atmosphere and the noise. We went to the Florida game last year and the Ole Miss the year before. Needless to say he has finally acknowledged the greatness in T-town after many year of telling him! Roll Tide! don't disparage Baylor...when I go to the game I see Bama gear... there are a lot of duel fans living in Waco.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Baylor, a great school with the best people you will ever know. Also I would have to say that living in Waco also one of the best places to live. The Wacko Baptist statement is insulting on several levels.

I am a season ticket holder at the new Baylor stadium and there is no bigger Bama fan alive. Its a fantastic new stadium and being on the river makes it also unique. I have been to Neyland and cant say I even noticed the humility. Going all the Baylor games is like going to the biggest high school game you have ever been to.. :) No comparison to the being at Alabama. The last two years I have taken my football buddy....season ticket holder for UTexas and Baylor to a Bama home game. He was star struck! He couldn't believe the atmosphere and the noise. We went to the Florida game last year and the Ole Miss the year before. Needless to say he has finally acknowledged the greatness in T-town after many year of telling him! Roll Tide! don't disparage Baylor...when I go to the game I see Bama gear... there are a lot of duel fans living in Waco.
That's because there isn't any... :biggrin:

KillVols

1st Team
Oct 23, 2004
well...i didn't say biggest Bama fan in Waco... i was talking the entire country in general. Didn't I meet you in Walmart Jeff? haha. Your in Hewitt come on over and take a look in my office...you might be surprised! Love it! Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.