So, any TF members download new iOS 7?

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
I have not, how about others? If you did, so far how do you like it?

RTR!!!!

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
I've got it. The styling takes some getting use to, but I can tell it's very functional. It will just take me awhile to get the hang of the functionality. I had a mini meltdown last night trying to force close apps. Crisis averted.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
The only thing that irritates me is that the "trash" is on the other side in the email program. I keep clicking "mark" instead of "trash" because of that switcheroo.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
So far I'm a fan while I'm getting used to the changes. Doesn't look like I'm going to not like it, either.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Can any early adopters comment on the apparent sizing issue of your pictures? In particular, if you have a picture of a loved one on your home screen….. apparently now for some reason the picture will not size correctly causing picture to be distorted & as of now, there is no fix? Thanks

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Question (if anyone knows): Can I order the new phone through Apple.com, and it not affect my current wireless plan with ATT or do I need to order through ATT?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Question (if anyone knows): Can I order the new phone through Apple.com, and it not affect my current wireless plan with ATT or do I need to order through ATT?
Shouldn't be an issue. You'll only have to pay the actual price rather than getting a new contract price from AT&T.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
I like for the most part. I was irritated until I figured out how to turn off the passcode feature. My phone never leaves my person so I am not worried about anybody using without my permission.;)

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I like for the most part. I was irritated until I figured out how to turn off the passcode feature. My phone never leaves my person so I am not worried about anybody using without my permission.;)
Could you post how to turn this off? I never use a passcode either, and I am going to update my phone tonight to get used to the system before my new phone arrives. Thanks!

Housedividedby3

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 3, 2011
While trying to figure out how to close my apps, I came across this website that has some great tips on the update: techcrunch.com. Once on their site, you'll need to scroll down the different articles til you see the "A Few Tricks all the New ios7 Users Should Know" ( there will be a "7" icon beside the article.) Make sure you read the comments because they've answered a lot of questions that were asked, plus other users have added their own tips. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.