Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Sharpton vs Rep Collins -- It's sure hard to argue with a Moron (Video) --

But Sharpton learns something about our Government.....

Sharpton is a fool......

Starting at around 7:30 it gets fun....

Sharpton - "So, this is not a Democracy?" - lol
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sharpton vs Rep Collins -- It's sure hard to argue with a Moron (Video) --

Al also thinks he has a gotcha moment when an adversary states the moon is not made of green cheese.
    Bodhi

Lily (age 6): Daddy, I know what I want to be when I grow up: an artist.
    Bodhi (internally groaning): Yeah? What kind of artist?
    Lily: A balloon animal artist!
    Bodhi (face palm)

BamaNation All-American seebell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

See there Cajun, watching MSNBC is fun. Next you'll be watching Rachel Maddow.

BamaNation Hall of Fame gmart74's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Innocent on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by seebell View Post
    Next you'll be watching Rachel Maddow.
    i think a vein in my skull just exploded. for the record, my bro uses her as his reference in any political argument. for the record, i have stopped talking to him

BamaNation All-American swoop10's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Sharpton seems to think the person who talks the loudest wins the debate. Too bad he doesn't really know just how stupid he really is.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Brooding on TideFans.com

I doubt Al learned much of anything from that exchange.
    Rep. Collins would have greater success explaining constitutional issues to a fence post.
    Last edited by Tidewater; September 20th, 2013 at 06:01 PM.
    “It is my duty to leave nothing undone that I may lawfully do, to pull down this administration... They who, from indifference, or with their eyes open, persist in hugging the traitor to their bosom, deserve to be insulted... deserve to be slaves, with no other music to soothe them but the clank of the chains which they have put on themselves and given to their offspring."
    John Randolph of Roanoke (1826)

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What a jackhole.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swoop10 View Post
    Sharpton seems to think the person who talks the loudest wins the debate. Too bad he doesn't really know just how stupid he really is.
    It's the democratic way.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by gmart74 View Post
    i think a vein in my skull just exploded. for the record, my bro uses her as his reference in any political argument. for the record, i have stopped talking to him
    At least you didn't shoot him. Progress comes in small steps!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Collins says Prez and demo Senate are shutting the government down? The senate will strip the defund Obamacare part out and send the bill back to the House. Rollin's hypocrisy should be apparent to ya'll then.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...-passed-house/

What You Need To Know About The Funding Extension That Just Passed The House

3. What comes next. The Senate is expected to file cloture on the House CR on Friday night, but will not vote until the end of next week. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) will likely strip the Obamacare defunding provisions from the bill and send the measure back to the House. The Senate will need 60 to get on the bill, 51 votes on the substitute and then 60 votes to move to a final vote. It is unclear if Boehner will bring the Senate version to the floor, though he will likely need Democratic support to ensure passage. Congress must pass a budget agreement by Sept. 30 or the federal government will shutdown on Oct.

Collins and the wingnuts are simply pandering to the folks back home.

2. Republicans didn’t actually defund Obamacare. Defunding Obamacare in the continuing resolution only targets the parts of the law that are subject to annual appropriations. The pillars of reform — Medicaid expansion, the subsidies used to buy insurance — are exempt from this process and are funded through so-called “mandatory” spending and have permanent funding authority. The Department of Health and Human Services, the agency tasked with implementing reform, also “has the ability to fund related provisions without seeking additional appropriations from Congress.” The Congressional Budget Office estimates that there is “at least $50 billion in specified and estimated authorizations of discretionary spending” that Republicans could presumably target.

BamaNation All-American swoop10's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Collins says Prez and demo Senate are shutting the government down? The senate will strip the defund Obamacare part out and send the bill back to the House. Rollin's hypocrisy should be apparent to ya'll then.
    I agree, Rollins is a hypocrite but I kind of like Collins.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Brooding on TideFans.com

Here we have the "what's mine is mine and what's yours is negotiable" approach to negotiations.

If one party wants to spend money and the other doesn't, the onus is always on the party that doesn't want to spend, right? I mean, all money is, of right, the government's, except that portion the government generously allows the people to retain, right?

“It is my duty to leave nothing undone that I may lawfully do, to pull down this administration... They who, from indifference, or with their eyes open, persist in hugging the traitor to their bosom, deserve to be insulted... deserve to be slaves, with no other music to soothe them but the clank of the chains which they have put on themselves and given to their offspring."
    John Randolph of Roanoke (1826)