who were the 6 that didn't play saturday?

BamaFanOnBeach

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 15, 2007
Didn't get to watch the game yet , but did watch the Nick Saban show and he made reference to 6 "normal" contributors who didn't play on Saturday. I have read on here where Steen didn't play, and I am guessing Belue didn't, but who were the others?

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
Didn't get to watch the game yet , but did watch the Nick Saban show and he made reference to 6 "normal" contributors who didn't play on Saturday. I have read on here where Steen didn't play, and I am guessing Belue didn't, but who were the others?
Norwood, Cooper, Jarrick Williams and N. Perry.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Steen
Belue
Norwood
Cooper - injured foot in practice this week
Perry - injured shoulder in practice
Jarrick Williams - poked in the eye against A&M and began bleeding

BAMA JAMMA

Scout Team
Oct 28, 2007
Steen, Williams, Belue, Perry, Cooper and Norwood are the ones I can think of.

edit- we must of typed at the same time heh

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Out of curiosity, why did Steen not play? I feel like I should know this, but have had an extremely busy week.
He was taken out of the A&M game and had his helmet taken away; CNS said Monday he had a concussion. Saban said he had a headache yesterday, so he did not play.

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
A headache a week later may not indicate mild.
CNS said before the game that the symptoms had cleared up. He also said Steen had passed the concussion tests and was good to go until he had a headache either Friday or yesterday. He said it was best to let him completely healed instead of becoming a long term problem.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Several players, including Steen, were tweeting yesterday about coming down sick. If Steen was complaining of a headache Saturday, it could've been virus-related, not concussion-related.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
CNS said before the game that the symptoms had cleared up. He also said Steen had passed the concussion tests and was good to go until he had a headache either Friday or yesterday. He said it was best to let him completely healed instead of becoming a long term problem.

Steen practiced 2 days this past week. He had a headache in pre-game and they held him out for it as a precaution. I applaud them for it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.