When I Get Too Excited Or Mad Watching Bama On TV, My Wife Will Say At Least Once....

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
We usually watch with several families so we are all yelling in excitement or disgust. LOL! Watching football is serious business at my house and I usually the loudest one! :)

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
typically I'll yell an expletive that I can not repeat here and she'll just yell back "right?" or she'll be yelling before I even can. I got a good one :)

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
The best one she ever said she was actually mad because I was kinda yelling and griping about a play call we made.

I kept on and on until she finally said, "Hey J.D., somehow I think Coach Saban can survive this game without your assistance"..

:)

JGrim

Scout Team
Sep 14, 2010
My husband asked me during the aTm game why I didn't get excited about everything else like I do when I'm watching football.

Last edited:

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Usually, I will say something like, "Man! We gotta do something" and my wife will say, "We! You are not out on the field with them", and I'll say "you best go shopping or do something you know something about", then I'll apologize and she'll leave for a couple hours.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I've heard "they can't hear you" many times. She gave up on that one so now it's "you're scaring your poor dog!" (my dog can feel the tension in a tight game and will go hide in my daughters bedroom).
Now's she added "the refs are doing the best they can", and "you know, you can't win the national championship every year". Of course I say why not. Krymsonman

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Usually, I will say something like, "Man! We gotta do something" and my wife will say, "We! You are not out on the field with them", and I'll say "you best go shopping or do something you know something about", then I'll apologize and she'll leave for a couple hours.
Dang, if I did that my wife would be upset for at least a couple of days....not hours.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Dang, if I did that my wife would be upset for at least a couple of days....not hours.
About 35 years ago when we first married she would wait until kick off and then walk in front of the tv with a negligee just to see what I would do, I'd tell her to get out from in front of the tv and then be in trouble for 2 or 3 days.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
About 35 years ago when we first married she would wait until kick off and then walk in front of the tv with a negligee just to see what I would do, I'd tell her to get out from in front of the tv and then be in trouble for 2 or 3 days.
I can't believe you got in trouble for that. There are times when some things, (like BAMA football), just take priorities over other things Krymsonman

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.