Has anyone figured out how A&M can be a 3 point dog to Arkansas?

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Place that bet on A&M if you can actually place it, which I doubt you can.

It looks to me that those 3 points reflect only Arkansas' home field advantage, and there is not actually any line.

TideHiFlyer

Scout Team
Sep 3, 2012
A, A
An update, a buddy of mine said there is some question to whether or not Arkansas' starting qb can play and there is effectively no line right now.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
If I would have seen Arky -3 I would have jumped on that one QUICKLY! This will get ugly. Arky can't throw the ball with their starter, much less the backup.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Point spread aside, TAMU has played its game of the year already; they will not repeat their performance against us with any team left on their schedule.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Point spread aside, TAMU has played its game of the year already; they will not repeat their performance against us with any team left on their schedule.
Shouldn't that be in blue?
I was beginning to think that Arkansas was not that formidable this year. What am I missing? Granted, A&M's defense is certainly suspect, but there is nothing suspect about their offense.
So, what gives?

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Yea, I saw this too. I am not a betting man but if Vegas puts this line as TAMU favored at Arky by anything less that 2 TDs then I'm taking the title to my house to the nearest bookie and going with the aggies.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Every place I have seen it is "off the board" because of the Arkansas QB situation. Coach B has a lot of work to do in Hogland this week to keep them from quitting on him, is my guess.

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.
If you don't play defense, you're susceptible to anyone. What Arky does best is run the ball. What A&M does worst is stop the run. Will JM and co. be able to outscore Arky? Probably, but TAMU is not like Bama. Our offense can be out of sync or just play poorly and we still win by 25. A&M...not so much.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Coach B has a lot of work to do in Hogland this week to keep them from quitting on him, is my guess.
Best case for them at this point is to finish out 2-6 on remaining games. Honestly I'm really not sure there are 2 wins to be had there.

A&M
@UF
USCe
@Bama
Auburn
@Ole Miss
Bye
Miss St
@LSU

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
This all started with a typo by ESPN. It was supposed to have been -13. Of course, the ESPN is not a true "line," anyway, since you can't place a bet with them. I don't expect a real line until and unless the Hog QB question is resolved - which may mean there won't be a bettable line before the game...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.