CFN Bama vs. Ole Miss

crimsonseal12

3rd Team
Aug 10, 2011
Gulfport, Ms
It's really tough to get a read on this team. The defense played pretty good against Va. Tech and Colorado st. the A&M game, not so much in the passing game. Can't really go after Johnny Football and if you give a good WR that much time against a DB, they get open. All ball games are won on the offensive and defensive lines. Will they take control? That said, we have alot more talent than Ol Miss and should win the battles. But, who wants it more? I still believe in my beloved Tide! Saturday they show who they really are.

Bama 42 Ol Miss 14

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
IF the team plays as a unit, everyone does their job, etc, it won't be close.

But based on previous performances, that's an IF.

That said, we beat atm @ atm, and OM is nowhere near the team atm is.

I expect that we'll have close to a complete game this week and will expose OM.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
If this is the game that we play 60 minutes of error free ball, then it will be a blowout - 49-14. However, if we play like last week, then it will be more like 33-28.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Odd - they say Ole Miss comes away "looking good" - and loses by 22.

Can you imagine a game where Alabama lost by 22 and "looked good"???

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Yes, Mr. Wallace does seem confident. While our secondary is definitely not as experienced nor as skilled as the past few years, Texas A&M they are not. Saban will have our guys prepared and ready and hopefully Belue can return and be successful. If not one our our young guys will just have step it up.

Yes, Mr. Wallace does seem confident. While our secondary is definitely not as experienced nor as skilled as the past few years, Texas A&M they are not. Saban will have our guys prepared and ready and hopefully Belue can return and be successful. If not one our our young guys will just have step it up.
If Belue returns, and he is, it's a huge boost the the secondary. You only have to look at the A&M game to see that.

Sent from my iPhone

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
We really need a good pass rush this game to help the corners out.
I agree. Bo needs to be on his back a lot during this game. Isn't their back-up QB pretty good also?

I would like to see Sunseri come up with at least 2 int's. for TD's. A punt return and a KO return by #22 C. Jones would be great also. Then about 5 TD passes by AJ to #9, #83, #2, #7 and #5 would also help. Running TD's by #4, #45, #17, #23, and #21 would also make me feel good. Well, throw in one more TD by #1! You know, that does seem like a lots TDs and points but it would make me feel real good.

I hope that there is only one "Bo" that knows football and he does not reside in Mississippi.

So, RTR!!!!!!!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I agree. Bo needs to be on his back a lot during this game. Isn't their back-up QB pretty good also?

I would like to see Sunseri come up with at least 2 int's. for TD's. A punt return and a KO return by #22 C. Jones would be great also. Then about 5 TD passes by AJ to #9, #83, #2, #7 and #5 would also help. Running TD's by #4, #45, #17, #23, and #21 would also make me feel good. Well, throw in one more TD by #1! You know, that does seem like a lots TDs and points but it would make me feel real good.

I hope that there is only one "Bo" that knows football and he does not reside in Mississippi.

So, RTR!!!!!!!

i think us scoring 105 points (including PAT) is a very reasonable expectation

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
After 3 weeks of experimenting and working to improve depth, I think we will start putting it all together this week. I always look at who is dominating the LOS and if we can get our run game in high gear the Black Bears will have a tough time stopping us. Got to believe they will stack the box like everyone else so we need some big plays from TJ & Co. to open it up for AJ.
I am a believer that it doesn't matter what the other team does, it's how we execute. Somewhere around 34-17 Tide.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

i think us scoring 105 points (including PAT) is a very reasonable expectation
Well, we've got to get our points before the NCAA says that after you score a certain number, you must put the cheerleaders in to play.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Seems to be the going trend at the moment. Get beat by us and you are looking good.
Tell me about it. The week after the A&M game I expected all of the talk to be how even in a fast paced, uptempo offensive shootout, Bama still won (and really should have done so going away). Instead, all we heard was how A&M is still alive, how they almost came back and beat us, etc.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.