CFN Bama vs. Ole Miss

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Well, we've got to get our points before the NCAA says that after you score a certain number, you must put the cheerleaders in to play.
Hell, if we were up by that much, I'd be more than happy to crack open a cold one and watch our cheerleaders run up and down the field in HD

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
In the A&M game we had to play containment. Wallace isn't a running threat so that means our ends can pin their ears back and go wide open. Look for the secondary to look much better because of this.
I disagree that Wallace isn't a running threat. Ole Miss runs the read option plays to both sides of the formation and Wallace will definitely run the ball. Bama will have to defend that read option.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I disagree that Wallace isn't a running threat. Ole Miss runs the read option plays to both sides of the formation and Wallace will definitely run the ball. Bama will have to defend that read option.
The subject was pass rush as opposed to containment. Wallace can be rushed. Manziel has to be contained. Wallace is not the running threat after the pass play breaks down as is Manziel.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.