Caption this

BAMA JAMMA

Scout Team
Oct 28, 2007
Freeze: So you don't like the HUNH? We average 30+ pts per game and run it FAST!!
Saban: Just wait....

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
"Now, Coach Saban, you realize I didn't tell Bo to make those comments, right? I told him he shouldn't have."

"Oh yeah. I know you didn't want him to say it. My players on the other hand..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Freeze says "Someone's gonna crop this picture and it'll be a good one of you."

Saban.. "I know."

CLINT

1st Team
Aug 11, 2010
Central Illinois
CNS: Did you hear about Tennessee? Barely beat USA....

Freeze: *thinking to himself (I hope he forgets about what Bo said....) then remarks... "No CNS.. what was the score..."

-CLINT

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Saban: "Here's some advice, Hugh - take whatever high profile job you can get and get the hell out of here. Do you know where the last two Ole Miss coaches who couldn't beat me are? Nobody's heard from them. Hell, Houston Nutt ain't even out there denying he's taking jobs anymore."

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
Freeze: "Hey Nick, I'm hoping that I'll be able to land a coaching job in the pros one of these days like Chip Kelly did and I've always wondered what the headline would read."

Saban: "With that high school offense you run, it's probably going to be 'Freeze in Saskatchewan' or something like that."

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
"We're gonna put the Freeze on your HUNH by going four-corners - especially that baller, Eddie Jackson. :biga2:ight."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.