Eddie Jackson Appreciation Thread

cooleddie

1st Team
Jul 27, 2003
pensacola,fl
I thought Eddie Jackson had a great performance considering the type of offense and receiver talent that he faced in only his second start as a true freshman. I was impressed more with his tackling abilities and felt that he brought some much needed physicality the corner position that the team has been missing this season. He may have solidified himself as the starter in that position and will have four games to gain valuable experience before the showdown with LSU and their productive passing game. Good job, Eddie!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Can we start calling him EJ?

I mean we have an AJ, a CJ, a TJ, an OJ, we might as well add an EJ.....I'm sure EJ Junior wouldn't mind.....

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I thought Eddie played a very good game. I'm sure he missed some assignments that I/we would not be aware of but he has the skill set and athleticism to be a good one. He looks the part.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Great game by Eddie but an even better job by the entire secondary communicating and being in the right spot on 90% of the plays. Future looks really bright with Eddie and Collins manning the secondary.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I woke up feeling like to day was Christmas! Eddie Jackson was a big part of why! Thanks for stepping up Mr. Jackson!! Very much looking forward to what you continue to do at the Capstone!!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Very tall kid with great instincts. He also did an amazing job jamming WRs at the LOS. That is a rhythm offense, and he and Belue did a great job affecting routes all night. Your defense was playing so well that I spent more time watching your game than the OSU game when they were on at the same time. I was pulling for the shutout.

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I woke up feeling like to day was Christmas! Eddie Jackson was a big part of why! Thanks for stepping up Mr. Jackson!! Very much looking forward to what you continue to do at the Capstone!!
^^^^^^ This, plus I was going to post that I slept better last night knowing that EJ was a new bright spot for our defense, when I came across this post. Great job out there last night, very impressive. Can we replay the A&M game with Belue healthy and EJ on the other side??

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
He looked like our next Dre Kirkpatrick which I consider HIGH praise. He blanketed his guy even as they continued to attack him. He also layed the WOOD on some tackles....both attributes that Dre Day had. Eddie Jackson had a coming out party. Him and Belue have things on lock down now son!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.