Guess the next coach to be fired.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
If Hugh Freeze keeps going like he's going you can probably add his name to the list.

Probably not for a while...he is putting together a great team of young players. He also has Ole miss fans excited. So I expect at least another couple years before he is on the hot seat.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Probably not for a while...he is putting together a great team of young players. He also has Ole miss fans excited. So I expect at least another couple years before he is on the hot seat.
He seems to me like ole miss' Dan Mullin, but I don't care enough about Mississippi football to worry too much about the status of either of those program.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I don't look for any more coaches to be fired prior to the end of the regular season. Once the "coaching carousel" kicks into gear though, all bets are off.
Dissatisfied schools are seeing, and some perhaps some too late, that the middle of the season is no time to be looking for replacement coaches.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
I think the Maryland-FSU game will be interesting. The Terps should cover that early 17.5 line.
Yeah, so Maryland's crushing didn't help Holgorsen. That Maryland team beat West Virginia 37-0.
If it wasn't for somehow topping Oklahoma State 30-21 last week, Holgorsen might have been Kiffined. They gave up 73 to Baylor this week.
Pat White apparently wants Holgorsen gone: http://www.lostlettermen.com/pat-white-compares-holgorsen-to-kiffin/

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I don't care how good the players are, when you coach like Les used to without the results he got, you're not winning many games in the SEC.

Not suggesting Freeze will be fired this season - I think there's about a 0% chance of that - but another year of truly stupid calls from the HC will leave the OM faithful wondering if there aren't better options...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.