A Class Move By Ohio State

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
This may be a little cynical, but I was expecting something more grand , great gesture by the kids on the team though.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
That was a classy gesture by Ohio St for sure..I couldn't imagine what the poor guy is going through, I hope to God I never get that knock in the middle of the night from a State Trooper, I honestly don't know if I could handle my life without either of my Baby Girls..A parent should never have to bury their kids..

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
If you watch the second video, you can't help but feel Dom Tiberi's pain. The worst thing that could happen to me now would be to lose my daughter.

This is why I can't hate a rival school or fan base. There are good people everywhere and there are bad people everywhere. Tragedy has a way of bringing out the best in people.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
As a dad with two girls myself, that choked me up. We never know when our time will come, let's just be ready.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Very touching tribute. As a father of three grown children (all girls) I can imagine how incredibly tough that kind of loss would be. Classy move by the Buckeyes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.