Why Bama Jet N1UA in Memphis today?

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Saban may have been telling the pimps to stay the h*** away from our players........:rolleye2:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
N1UA was trackable on Flight Aware but they made it private a couple of years ago during the heavy recruiting season. Haha.

2 weeks ago, it was at my hometown airport--small, University town in South Alabama. We thought Kirby was here recruiting a 2015 kid on our football team--he is currently holding an offer from Kentucky and several smaller schools and Bama has pretty high interest. However, it was Anthony Grant who was seeing a kid in Brantley.

I can tell you the sight of seeing this plane at your local airport will really start the stories flying. LOL! It's a big deal when that plane lands in our town. We haven't had a player sign at Bama for a pretty long time.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I work at the airport and noticed it when I drove right behind it on the airport service road while it was parked at the FBO, Wilson Air.

It may not be related to football or football recruiting...
I know the owners of Wilson Air. Family founded Holiday Inn. Has ties to Bama as several family members went to school there. Principal and Executive Vice President is on the University of Alabama – Board of Visitors, President's Cabinet.

http://wilsonair.com/

Last edited:

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
We are secretly interviewing Memphis high school coaches to replace Coach Saban when he retires. We figured, what the hell, if aubarn can get them a HS coach, so can we. LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.