****Bama vs. GaSt Postgame Thread***

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I posed this in the end of the other thread...but it caught me by surprise that we didn't see Alec Morris. thoughts?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Good game!

Analysts shouldn't say anything about us playing this type of game. We just did it on our 5th game..rather than our 1st or 2nd game like everyone else. ;)

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Since play time for the backup QB's is so limited, I think he just wanted to give Sims as much field time as he could.

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011
Really proud of our boys for playing Bama football. There was a lot more heart on the field and enthusiasm on the bench than we saw with CSU.

Roll Tide.

1Dawn

1st Team
Sep 18, 2009
Good game where people who don't often see the field got some playing time. Saban and AJ seemed pleased in post game interviews. Looking forward to moving on to the next game.

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett
I posed this in the end of the other thread...but it caught me by surprise that we didn't see Alec Morris. thoughts?
i think Saban wanted to see Sims run the offense as long as possible. He looked good. You'll see Morris against UTC later this year. We know now that Sims can play QB if AJ gets hurt.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Good game where people who don't often see the field got some playing time. Saban and AJ seemed pleased in post game interviews. Looking forward to moving on to the next game.

As a parent, I know how much it meant to the parents of the backup players. I bet they loved their kids get some playing time.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
It tells me that Sims has won the 2nd string job outright, and CNS is building for the future and getting Sims experience.
RTR and agreed. Sims is our back-up and Saban's post game comments said he wanted to see Blake play "quarterback" in our system meaning not read option all the time.

WishIwasInBama

1st Team
Jul 17, 2005
Okinawa Japan
I am just glad I pull for a team that I can watch with my son and him learn that there is no reason to beat up on a beaten team. I realize the pace of other teams leads to some of the lopsided scores but I for one am glad Alabama does not go out and try to win 70-3 when they obviously could have. We do not pad stats, we allow the other team to leave the field knowing they were beat but not humiliated.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Sims looked really good.
15 different players caught passes. This is awesome.
Henry 50 yards on five carries. Would love to see him get more PT but were pretty deep.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.