Thoughts about Kentucky

KYtider

Jul 16, 2013
I live in lexington now and Keeneland is a must since the game starts at 7pm... You can leave keeneland a couple races early and have no trouble with traffic and it is only about 10 min from the stadium, 15 at the most. But if you don't like horses their is some nice places to eat in town also.. Malones is great and it is directly off the interstate exit 108 Man O War exit.. great steaks.. I was wondering from anyone on the inside where bama may be staying friday night? I would love to take my child down and see the team load for the game on sat.. let me know if anyone knows I would appreciate it if you could let me know.. and RTR we should be ok. I went to the UK and Fla game and UK's offense should not be able to threaten us at all..

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
i'll be there. been told to do keeneland during the day and then leave around 3pm as most UK fans will be there until 4pm so keeps down on traffic and easier parking. My UK buddy, who unfortunately can't go, says Coliumbias steak house on North Limestone is outstanding so likely will check that out.

if any groups are getting together for tailgating PM me with your parking lot...I'll bring plenty of adult refreshments.

BamaRV

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 19, 2007
Roswell, GA
I live in lexington now and Keeneland is a must since the game starts at 7pm... You can leave keeneland a couple races early and have no trouble with traffic and it is only about 10 min from the stadium, 15 at the most. But if you don't like horses their is some nice places to eat in town also.. Malones is great and it is directly off the interstate exit 108 Man O War exit.. great steaks.. I was wondering from anyone on the inside where bama may be staying friday night? I would love to take my child down and see the team load for the game on sat.. let me know if anyone knows I would appreciate it if you could let me know.. and RTR we should be ok. I went to the UK and Fla game and UK's offense should not be able to threaten us at all..
Last time they stayed at the Hyatt Regency downtown (next to Rupp Arena). I was lucky and got a room there using points and was on the same floor as many of the players including Terrence Cody. I realized how big he really was when my wife, at 5'2", was standing next to him. Great trip and great pics.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.