Pick the Score: Kentucky vs. Alabama

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Bama wins 38-6. Kentucky will not see the end zone, but they won't be as gutsy as Freeze and will kick a couple field goals.

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.
38-9 sounds about right. IMO the UK/USC score says more about USC's problems than UK's strength. They're still an SEC cellar dweller.

Last edited:

TiderGreg

Suspended
Nov 27, 2006
I see the OL continuing to improve and the defense will continue to keep the score low. Beating the spread.

Alabama 42
Kentucky 7

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
This game will be a lot like the GA State game, but UK scores at TD and a FG. Once again though, AJ comes out of the game before halftime and Blake Sims gets to finish the game. And again, the second and third string guys get plenty of practice. The biggest problem CNS and staff will have is keep the team focused on this game instead of looking forward to Arky.
Before the 4th quarter begins, it's likely the only folks left in the stands will be dressed in Crimson.
Bama 45 UK 10

TiderGreg

Suspended
Nov 27, 2006
This game will be a lot like the GA State game, but UK scores at TD and a FG. Once again though, AJ comes out of the game before halftime and Blake Sims gets to finish the game. And again, the second and third string guys get plenty of practice. The biggest problem CNS and staff will have is keep the team focused on this game instead of looking forward to Arky.
Before the 4th quarter begins, it's likely the only folks left in the stands will be dressed in Crimson.
Bama 45 UK 10
I agree with your score, but when was the last time the starters didn't play in the 2nd half of a SEC game? Maybe I haven't paid attention, but I can't think of one. I believe regardless of the score, in a SEC game, we play hard with starters and co-starters until the 4th.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.