Who Is Making The Trip To Lexington?

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Who all will be in attendance Sat. night in Lexington? My two sons, daughter-in-law and myself will be making the two hour drive down to watch the game.

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
Bluegrasstide, we are coming from Wheelersburg, Ohio.
Oh, wow! Hope you have a good trip in. I assume you hit 64 West. I'll be coming from the WV/Va border of Kentucky. Good weather forecast for the game. I don't know if you have been to Lexington for a game before, but if you don't have a parking pass you should find some parking across from the stadium on Nicholasville Rd. The downside, you will be parking in the yards of college kids. My experience with Commonwealth Stadium is that parking is not a strong suit. Expect Nicholasville to be at a standstill a few hours before the game.

Al Becker

3rd Team
Jan 25, 2011
Trussville, Al.
Making the road trip up from Trussville and Marietta. Headed to Keeneland and then to the game Saturday. Hope to run into pots of Bama fans. Looking for 3 tix.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
Headed from B'ham with the wife on Thursday. Tickets to Keeneland for Friday lunchtime to see the ponies run. Tickets to Commonwealth Stadium Saturday night to watch the Elephants stomp. We've done this trip several times now. Worth every hour of the drive. Oh, and a free place to stay at the gatehouse of an old historic Apartment Community, courtesy of a good friend who runs it. Look for me at Keeneland or Commonwealth - I'll be the guy in the crimson shirt.

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
We will be there ... this is the easiest trip of the year for us!! However, I much prefer being in TitleTown!!! Ready to be back down there for the Arkansas game!
Roll Tide!

toledotider

Mar 13, 2011
I will be there. Shortest trip I ever have to make to watch the Tide Roll. This will be my first live game since Arky in 2010, and I am really looking forward to it. My first time to see AJ play in person.

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
We will be there ... this is the easiest trip of the year for us!! However, I much prefer being in TitleTown!!! Ready to be back down there for the Arkansas game!
Roll Tide!
I hear you. If my lovely wife would have permitted it, we would have just attended a game in T-town instead. Ah, well. I will save money on a hotel, anyway.

2bseen

3rd Team
Nov 8, 2007
lake guntersville
We are staying in pigeon forge and driving up sat afternoon. Anyone know what section is the ky student section. Hoping not to buy tickets close to them. Rtr

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
104-106 in the corner; 141-143 in the end zone (unless it has changed). Visitors are usually 113-114; 216-218. Last time I went, it wasn't too bad. I sat 3 or 4 rows up in the corner. Of course there were some drunk Kentucky fans that cussed the guy in front of me (and probably myself) pretty good. But, I guess you get that crowd anywhere. Worst part is having to hear that lame c-a-t-s cheer over and over. However, UK fans can be rednecks if you feed them Kentucky bourbon.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.