College Football's Four-Letter Word: "Bama"

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Nice video - DYNASTY - That should be a reminder to all of us; enjoy it in the present because it will be gone one of these days ... sooner than we want it to. And it seems forever until it comes back.

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
I feel like a broken record because I've said it so much over the last few years but I have to say it again...soak it all in and enjoy every minute of it. I'm 34 so I was too young to even remember Bear's final years but for my generation this is our chance to see a dynasty. If you are around my age then one day, years down the road, we'll be the ones looking back saying "This new coach will never be as good as Nick Saban!" so absorb every play, every game, every season and take nothing for granted. Because what Nick Saban and Alabama are doing right now is really special.

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
I feel like a broken record because I've said it so much over the last few years but I have to say it again...soak it all in and enjoy every minute of it. I'm 34 so I was too young to even remember Bear's final years but for my generation this is our chance to see a dynasty. If you are around my age then one day, years down the road, we'll be the ones looking back saying "This new coach will never be as good as Nick Saban!" so absorb every play, every game, every season and take nothing for granted. Because what Nick Saban and Alabama are doing right now is really special.
BINGO!!! Very few fans of any sport get to enjoy this type of run. My daughter is 13, and just cant appreciate how rare and special this time is. Savor it for all you can. One day we will be struggling again, and these memories will be highly cherished.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
When we all showed up at A Day in 07' we would have never thought we would have been on a roll like this. I was just hoping to see another national title. WOW 3 out of 4!!!!!! And working on 4 out of 5. RTR

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I don't really care for this stuff at game 6. Even for Kentucky week, I prefer the lack of media slight towards our opponent.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
This is just my good karma coming back from suffering through the last of the Dubose, FranPhony, and the beginning of the Shula era while being a student :). RTR!

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
When we all showed up at A Day in 07' we would have never thought we would have been on a roll like this. I was just hoping to see another national title. WOW 3 out of 4!!!!!! And working on 4 out of 5. RTR

I'll always believe that day was just as special to Coach Saban as it was to any of us. I gotta believe that when he looked up and saw a capacity crowd, he said to himself....."This just might work out." :biga:

tmv85

All-SEC
For many of those Bama haters who fall into your age group, they see our success as "new found" and think it's an anomaly that will soon fade away. They don't "get" that what we're experiencing now is a resurgence, and this is why we always expect to at least be in the NC talk.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.