My first post and I must say...

Wolfman

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 4, 2013
...I'm so glad to be here. I graduated in 1994 and recently came across this great message board. Looking forward to talking about some Bama football on our way to our third consecutive National Title. I went to the ND game this year and plan on being in Pasadena too. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!:BigA:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Welcome to TideFans Wolfman, it's hands down the best Crimson Tide web site on the net, we have the coolest & most knowledgeable college football fans to chat football with..And our Mods are the absolute best when it comes to keeping rival fans under control. .Grab a seat & enjoy the ride..ROLL TIDE TIDE ROLl!!!!!!,

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
...I'm so glad to be here. I graduated in 1994 and recently came across this great message board. Looking forward to talking about some Bama football on our way to our third consecutive National Title. I went to the ND game this year and plan on being in Pasadena too. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!:BigA:
I plan on being in Pasadena also!! Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.