Alabama vs Arkansas early score predictions

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Arky is 3-4 for the season. I don't see them winning 3 of their remaining 5 games to become bowl eligible. This is their bowl game for the season, so I'm looking for them to play us closer than I would normally expect. Prediction: 27-3 Bama.

PlanoBamaDad

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 3, 2010
Prediction 42-10, and LizHoney breaks out a new cover of a long lost song to help console the Hog Nation.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Seems like Arkansas always plays us tough at home, but I really think this year could be different. Our guys seem to be hitting their stride, improving week to week, and this Arkansas team is horrible:

Bama 45
Ark 10

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
As others have said, Arky is winless in its last 4 games. Those opponents were Rutgers (road game), Texas A&M, Florida (road), and South Carolina. I don't see Bama facing a team in the best shape. Arky doesn't have much of an offense. This could easily get out of hand. I'm not going to make a score prediction just yet, though.

califbamafan

1st Team
Nov 7, 2005
Rialto, Calif
Arkansas is too much 1 dementional(the run) I don't beleive they will be able to run on us. You will see no fumbles and Probally very few dropped passes this week. Could get ugly early. Bama 52-6

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.