Link: Oregon wants Alabama so bad they made t-shirts....lol

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Don't look past UCLA. I think that will be the game they struggle the most in. UCLA and their QB will give Oregon problems.
Yeah UCLA is kind of the anonymous very good team this year so far. They went into Lincoln and totally wiped Nebraska off the planet.
I don't think Stanford has the horses this year to play with Oregon but UCLA definitely does. That will be one big shootout.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Yeah UCLA is kind of the anonymous very good team this year so far. They went into Lincoln and totally wiped Nebraska off the planet.
I don't think Stanford has the horses this year to play with Oregon but UCLA definitely does. That will be one big shootout.
I think Stanford is better positioned to beat Oregon than anyone else out there (with the possible exception of UCLA). Stanford plays smash mouth on both sides of the ball and that is Oregon's kryptonite.

This is why, should Oregon get its wish to play Alabama, I expect them to be rudely awakened from their daydreams. This is why they couldn't beat Auburn or LSU. All of those teams that try to beat them at their own game get run off the field. But they can't handle smash mouth.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
A friend of mine thought of a funny t-shirt in reply to theirs (mods please delete if not appropriate).

Duck Oregon. :D Sure that one has never been used before. LOL.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Students that were chanting this in the stadium earlier this year. No surprise that it finally makes it onto a tee. Rationale is the same. The thing that amuses me is the false bravado.
I also find it amusing that after beating Tennessee, they act like they took down some SEC giant. Tenn hasn't had a winning program in 5 years. Its like celebrating beating Vandy or Kentucky at this point.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Sometimes, you've got to watch what you ask for/wish for because you just might get it and NOT like getting it.

Hopefully, they will get what they wish for and NOT like it!

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
All I know is that anytime Oregon has played a REAL SEC Team they've been throttled and frankly they truly don't want any part of Bama! IMHO, at their best they are below Bama, LSU, UGA, UF and AU (in most years) and on par with Lil' Sis, Missouri and A&M! They wouldn't last a full season in the SEC by a long shot and I'm just about fed up with all of these WEST COAST loving prognosicators! UCLA, OREGON, STANFORD and even USC in their best years aren't the SEC caliber teams they want everyone to believe they are! When Reggie Bush played for USC they were a good team but even then their not the TOP of the SEC! I understand the jealousy and SEC Haters out there but you've got to be objective and look at our record as a conference versus the competition! I'm not suggesting that these teams aren't good but they would not survive year in and year out in the SEC even at their best.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
I think its pretty cool and speaks directly of Bama being a dynasty. They want a shot at the elephant, and they have a good team. Things like this only enlarge the Bama legend and mystic.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I think its pretty cool and speaks directly of Bama being a dynasty. They want a shot at the elephant, and they have a good team. Things like this only enlarge the Bama legend and mystic.
This was my exact thought as well. A whole campus in the NW US is thinking and hoping for the chance to play the king of college football. Very cool and flattering IMO.

bamaboyinnh

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 21, 2008
New Hampshire
My sister lives in Oregon. She is an Auburn grad but that's another story. She says the hard core Duck fans are crazier than us Bama fans. Hard to believe huh?

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
My sister lives in Oregon. She is an Auburn grad but that's another story. She says the hard core Duck fans are crazier than us Bama fans. Hard to believe huh?
It is very easy to believe. There a lot of crazies in Eugene and not the fun kind either.

I wouldn't call Bama fans crazy. We are passionate and sometimes entertaining, but we also know the sport and respect tradition and success.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
A couple of things:

1. Bama is in their heads.

2. Oregon "wanting" Bama is a sign of respect. It means they want the best and they know Oregon isn't the best, at least not yet.

3. I wish fans wouldn't do this because they are basically writing checks they hope their team can cash, ie Notre Dame.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.