Universally most hated teams

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Anyone have a top 10 list of programs they hate? Had to get this off my chest else I may have to go back on the anxiety meds.

1. UT (I think Smokey's a pretty cool hound but I hate them for obvious reasons and fat Phil, too much orange, running through the T but I will say that RJYH is particularly loud in their stadium)
  2. USC (at least in the last 20 years, DBag U., they do score points for dumping Kiffin but now they are a laughing stock with Ed Orgeron pretending to be a head coach, God bless him.)
  3. Miami (the original Thug U. If they play ND, I will pull for the Irish, if they play Auburn, I hope Auburn hangs 50 on them in a 56-49 contest)
  4. Auburn (obvious, proud to cheat and Cam is not alone by a long shot on this list, most delusional fans EVER)
  5. LSU (the new Thug U., fans, well you know are completely delusional, I have no idea why they hate Bama so much though. The LSU-Bama game is no more of a rivalry than the Bama-Ole Miss or Bama-State games)
  6. Ohio St (can't stand Urban Meyer no matter where he is, if you thought the love for ND was too much, wait til OSU starts to get some)
  7. Cal (can't stand the university in the slightest and I'll leave it at that)
  8. UGA (fans are almost as delusional as Auburn fans, team is perennially undisciplined, they claim to be an SEC team but do not play like one most years, quite possibly most overrated program in the country)
  9. Texas (entitlement, yeah we have that too but we have it for a justifiable reason)
  10. Florida St (I love Coach Bowden but the fans are actually secretly the worst fans in all of college football when they are winning, trust me on this)

Honorable mention ... Notre Dame - We got to see what happens when this team is doing somewhat well. Everyone who was never a college football fan from up north, all of a sudden are magically transformed into the most knowledgeable college football fans in the country and they pull for the domers. When I was a kid, I asked a Priest if it was ok to pray for Bama to win, he said that was silly but then added that it may be actually ok to pray for ND to win. Grrrrrr.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Al Qaeda Tech and University of Taliban.

I think hate's an overused word, but I do enjoy watching Tenn, Auburn, Miami, ND, and Texas lose football games.

Last edited:

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I'm going with just 3 that are outside the conference.

ND, Texas, and Ohio State. ND and Texas think significamore of themselves than they are worth; I hated OSU winning the title over Miami based on a VERY questionable PI call. Throw in their weak schedule, arrogant AD, and they are easy to dislike (although I will say the only OSU fan I've encountered is BigTide and he is a very reasonable poster; I just don't care much for the football program).

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I only have 2 - Notre Dame and Michigan. No reason other than the fact that they are Notre Dame and Michigan.

CrimsonblakeII

Scout Team
Feb 19, 2012
Seattle, WA
Can i hate an entire conference b/c I hate everything about the Big-10 the MAC and the Sun Belt (minus South Alabama). I hate these little schools b/c they feel entitled to bowls, BCS games, TV rights, and media air time.

I hate the Big 10 b/c they play a borring, slow game in stadiums with horrific TV camera angles.

If I had to pinpoint one schools besides the obvious (UT, Auburn, Miami..etc..) I'd have to go with Ohio State.

mhiggy45

3rd Team
Sep 2, 2010
daytona bch
Tejas shorthorns are at the top of my list, having unseated the Whining Irish after the beat down we gave them last year!!! The way we have dominated the SEC over the years allows me to tamp down the hate a tad, but those other two, and throw USCw in there, really get my goat;)

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Most despised teams in my household:

1. the Barn (West Georgia campus)
2. U. Tenerce (Knoxville campus)
3. N.D. (Can't forget 1966! Will never forget 1966! Media's darlings along with USCw, tOSU and Michigan.)
4. U. of Texas (I have nothing nice to say about the horns. Coach Brown's tears and the LHN have brought them up to #3 in my personal poll.)
5. tOSU and OSU, but not OSU (i.e. Oregon S. U.) tOSU jumped into the top 5 with the arrival of THAT new head coach, you know the one with insecurity problems after being drubbed by the Tide in Hotlanta.

The distance between #1 and #2 got real close especially while the Phat man was there. I think it was like a 0.00000001 difference between #1 and #2. But since he left the distance has widened somewhat. The Barn has taken a much bigger lead for 1st place in the Despicable Poll.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
1. LSU (fans, fans, fans, fans, and the fans. I respect them as a team, and every season I believe that they are the toughest competition.)

2. Ohio State (urban meyer, fans, tattoogate, and I wish that I could use profanity on this forum to describe the rest of my feelings regarding them.

3. Tennessee/Auburn (because as an Alabama fan, I'm supposed to hate them, though I feel nothing towards them. Much the way I imagine the titans of old may have felt towards a gnat....it's something too small to notice.)

4. USC (I hated them before I ever watched a college football game. This is where spoiled brats/ douchebags are born, raised, and bred.)

TiderGreg

Suspended
Nov 27, 2006
Wow what a hateful question! But since you ask, If they polled everyone it would all even out with the exception of a couple of teams.

1. Notre Dame - Only because the rest of college football gets tired of the special place in football that Notre Dame and NBC believe they have.
2. New York Yankees - The vote would be huge and even out because of their fans, but a large group of people believe that the Yankees buy their pennants, since there is no cap in baseball, Steinburger (The Father) could buy any player he wanted, and most wanted to play for the Yankees. But the finally got a-rodded.
3. Any team that is in dynasty mode usually is not hated but wants then to be dethroned.
4. Dallas Cowboys - Like the Yankees you either love them or hate them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.