Game Thread: Oregon (With Pink Helmets..LOL) - Washington St

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Oh Lord I just turned the game on & my jaw dropped at theose dang Pink Helmets, I forgot they were wearing them this game, and was shocked at the Pinkage..Oh my..I hope this never happens again..LOL

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: Oregon(With Pink Helmets..LOL) - Washington St

Oh yeah the score is 20 - 7 The Ducks are winning..I forgot to state the score of the game due to the pinkage..LOL

TiderGreg

Suspended
Nov 27, 2006

My pessimistic/skeptical ways thinks that maybe Oregon is using the Pink to help the cause, and also help their exposure as the good guys with the cool uniforms.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003

Still waiting for them to play a defense worth anything.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

My pessimistic/skeptical ways thinks that maybe Oregon is using the Pink to help the cause, and also help their exposure as the good guys with the cool uniforms.
No comment..Cause I promised Jessica I wouldn't bad mouth the pink helmets no more in this thread & I can't reply to your post without being honest & bad mouthing the pink helmets..LOL

TiderGreg

Suspended
Nov 27, 2006

I say if you wear a pink helmet, then you have to have matching pink jockstrap.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama

I'm with Jessica...I love the pink helmets. And Oregon looks pretty strong. Doesn't matter what color their helmets are, they have a really good team.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I'm with Jessica...I love the pink helmets. And Oregon looks pretty strong. Doesn't matter what color their helmets are, they have a really good team.
No doubts about that, Oregon is impressive that's for sure, no matter the color they wear..LOL..Seriously though..I hope we both win out, and it's a Bama-Oregon in the NC Game, it would be one of the most hyped NC Game in history..It would be a great gam for college football as well..

oregonbltzkrieg

1st Team
Sep 17, 2013
Ducks at Warp Speed

No doubts about that, Oregon is impressive that's for sure, no matter the color they wear..LOL..Seriously though..I hope we both win out, and it's a Bama-Oregon in the NC Game, it would be one of the most hyped NC Game in history..It would be a great gam for college football as well..
Your team looked very solid today, not to mention intimidating.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama

Somehow Jessica..I knew you would say that..It's not my cup of tea, but, just for you, I won't bad mouth them anymore in this thread..LOL

Haha. It's okay. I promise.

BTW I did glance over at the auction that is taking place for the helmets, and there isn't one of them under $5,000.00 :eek2:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Oh Lord I just turned the game on & my jaw dropped at theose dang Pink Helmets, I forgot they were wearing them this game, and was shocked at the Pinkage..Oh my..I hope this never happens again..LOL
They are not just Pink, they're Hot Pink!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Haha. It's okay. I promise.

BTW I did glance over at the auction that is taking place for the helmets, and there isn't one of them under $5,000.00 :eek2:
Jessica,

Since 99.9+% of us, I think, don't want the football team wearing pink Helmets/uniforms, maybe the MDB could wear Hot Pink for a game!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.