Take it easy on us guys

Volguy

Suspended
Oct 19, 2013
You guys have looked awfully strong. Butch needs a couple of recruiting classes to improve our roster which has about 8 walkons in the two deep. But look for true frosh wr North, true frosh cb sutton, and true frosh de Vereen. These guys are special talents.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Tennessee is getting better every week. Alabama needs be dialed in for them and I am glad USCe gave our staff the proof to sell the players.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I may not like the vols, as a matter of fact, I hate y'all with every ounce of my soul, but, I do have respect for Butch Jone & the masterful job he's doing there..He inherited as mess from Dooley & is doing an outstanding job of cleaning it up..Still hope y'all lose every game y'all ever play though..LOL

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
If it makes you feel any better I along (presumably) with many other Bama fans will be pulling for y'all to beat the barn when they go up to Neyland and that's about it though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
You can tell the Viles are improving as there is an increased number of car flags around town. Not that many though as there are far more fair weather fans than real vile fans around. I guess Butch will have to win a few more games to get the fair weather fans stirring but don't count on it happening next Saturday. Coach Saban doesn't have all those rings by underestimating an adversary.

CaptainTide

Scout Team
Apr 16, 2011
Mobile, AL
If it makes you feel any better I along (presumably) with many other Bama fans will be pulling for y'all to beat the barn when they go up to Neyland and that's about it though...
I want Auburn to keep winning! This Iron Bowl will be an absolute classic if we both stay unbeaten until then. It'll decide the West, be a top-5 matchup, etc.

... And I figure we'll blow them out anyhow, so why not do it when they're "at their best"? ;)

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I want Auburn to keep winning! This Iron Bowl will be an absolute classic if we both stay unbeaten until then. It'll decide the West, be a top-5 matchup, etc.

... And I figure we'll blow them out anyhow, so why not do it when they're "at their best"? ;)
Yeah true but I just hate them so much!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
OK, VOLGUY, I, for one am really glad to see the rivalry returning to what it once was...two great traditions who want to kill each other on the field, but who have a ton of respect for each other. I am an old guy, and remember how it once was. I don't "hate" Tennessee...just a couple of your former coaches. I just want to "clean your clock" every year, that's all. Roll Tide!

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
I think the job Jones is doing really says more about the ineptness of Dooley more than anything.

Volguy

Suspended
Oct 19, 2013
OK, VOLGUY, I, for one am really glad to see the rivalry returning to what it once was...two great traditions who want to kill each other on the field, but who have a ton of respect for each other. I am an old guy, and remember how it once was. I don't "hate" Tennessee...just a couple of your former coaches. I just want to "clean your clock" every year, that's all. Roll Tide!
it will take a couple of recruiting cycles.....Butch needs a running qb or two.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.