Pick the Score: Tennessee vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
There was a bunch of madness on the field Saturday, but we took care of business as usual. Now it is Tennessee week so time to pick the score. I think our guys are finally coming together, which is really scary. Tennessee has played well the last couple of games, but if our boys play like they are capable, it won't be close. I think they probably score on us, but not near enough.

Bama wins 38-10

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
If I were to really thing about it, I'm sure my head would say something very different from my heart but, with this being ut, I'm just going to go with my heart on this one. :)

Alabama 49
vols 3

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
TN has played some gritty football the last two weeks, but they are still a very average football team that lacks depth all over the field. They are also coming off a huge emotional victory. I just don't see them hanging with Alabama, and it might be a blowout from the first snap.

I know that this is a big rivarly game, but they just don't have the horses to keep it close.

Alabama 38
Tennessee 9

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
48 Bama
0 Viles

Our team is just getting better & better week over week but still have some improvement. I'm glad 10RC did good the last 2 weeks giving them false hope, Alabama is just better!

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Let's be honest here.......Tennessee has beaten some absolute cream puffs, lost to Oregon badly, barely beat a decimated UGA team, and did eek out a win vs a USCe team with injuries of it's own and some internal turmoil. Their limited success has been somewhat of a facade. Bama rolls huge in this game. 45-10.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Phat Boys ..... 9
Tide ............37

I'm really hoping for another shut out, but the Vols have a good kicking game. I don't think they'll see the end zone unless it's a safety.

I'll miss you guys on the official game thread this week. I'm taking the wife and my 6 year old to Tuscaloosa. It'll be my daughter's first football game. RTR!

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
If this game were in Knoxville I'd say 35-10 but because its in BDS and we haven't surrendered a touchdown I'll say 41-3.

BamaBrass

Suspended
Feb 14, 2004
Ringgold, GA
UT marches down the field on its first possession, has first and goal from the two but have to settle for a field goal. BAMA leads only 14-3 at the half. Depth catches up to UT in the second half and BAMA wins going away, 35-10. UT gets a garbage TD with less than a minute and Coach Saban blows his top.

Bama_J

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2012
Bama - 41

Vols - 7

I think we dominate and they score on either a trick play or weird missed assignment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
My concern about the game- UT is eerily similar to Lane Kiffins team in 2009. Rebuilding, barely .500, not overly impressive, had been blown out a time or two. Result-We block a field goal on the last play of the game to hold on. You never know what a rivalry game holds in store.

My positive response to myself-That being said, you can bet your last dollar that Coach Saban realizes that poll voters will be scrutinizing and comparing the score with Oregon's complete destruction of the Vols. So I don't expect a letdown like we had in 09.

We won't beat them as bad as Oregon because we simply don't choose to beat teams that badly, but I think it will be a decisive win.

Bama- 52
UT- 9

sip

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
The Vols feel similar to 09, but I don't think we do. That year we had not had a week off yet and limped (pretty literally) into that game. I think Tennessee will struggle a little bit away from home, too. They have not yet seen a defense like ours. They don't turn the ball over, have a good kicking game, and don't appear to quit (well, since Oregon). I think they may be a little over confident, because I'm not sure beating injured UGA or the family dysfunction that is USCe is quite as impressive as it would have seemed in week 2. Not sure of the affect of playing without Sunseri and maybe Slyve.

So, I'm going to say we beat them mid to upper 30s to maybe double digits. I'll go with 38-10.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.