Sunseri Appreciation

I know he'll more than likely be back next season, but I want to thank him for all he's done this season. Two pick 6's(!!!) and a world of talent to lead the defense will be missed. Remember when some said he's coming to UA because his dad was here, and yeah that was kinda true be he was very talented on top of it. Get well soon and Roll Tide to one of my favorite players! VINNIE!!

Sent from my iPhone

1Dawn

1st Team
Sep 18, 2009
Totally agree! Thanks for posting.

I think Vinnie is such a great player and leader. I read somewhere that though he will not play, he will still be a leader from the side to help teach and encourage the younger guys.

CrimsonDynasT

2nd Team
Sep 23, 2007
Vinnie--you are one of my favorite players as you make the absolute best of your athletic abilities and combine that with a true nose for the ball. I know that if you are on the field good things will happen!!

Please continue to give us your all as you coach the younger players and get ready for next year.
We want you back on the field.

RMRJMR

Scout Team
Dec 29, 2008
Madison, AL
Thanks Vinnie for all you have done as a team player. Really hope to see you back next year on the field. And hope to see you on the sidelines for the remainder of this year coaching, leading and encouraging your teammates. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
I love to watch the way he plays the game, hard and reckless. Thanks for doing it the right way on the field. Wishing you a speedy recovery young man!

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
I think Vinnie represents all the players over the years that we all loved because of his passion and heart. Looking forward to seeing him back next year for an All-America season.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
I tell my youngest son that players like Vinnie Sunseri represent what I would want him to display on the field. Vinnie Sunseri IMO could play in any era of Bama football under any of the coaches. He brings it all on the field on every play. I hope he can continue to motivate/mentor during this rehab period. RTR

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
Vinnie Sunseri - "the little engine that could". One of my favorite players. So sad about this for him. I hope he finds fulfillment in helping coach up the young safties while he is successfully rehabbing. Our best wishes for your speedy recovery Vinnie, and thanks for your hard work and some magic moments.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Get well soon Vinnie. We are losing a leader on the field. Hope to see you back 100% next yr.
Vinnie seems to be the epitome of a team player, and he'll be supporting the team from the sideline and in the film room each and every week i'm sure.

He's one of my favorite players, I love how he plays the game....and there isnt a smarter player on the team when it comes to preparation.

Get healed and come back strong, Vinnie.

DaveMitch

3rd Team
Apr 3, 2009
Lincoln Co. Tennessee
I got to take my son to the Alabama Coach's Clinic this past year (he is a freshman high school player). We were walking from Coleman over to the Coach Bear Bryant Museum. Vinnie hopped out of the back of a pickup truck heading to practice. My son yelled "Vinnie!" and he stopped, posed for pictures with my son, shook hands and was VERY polite and nice to us! We hate #3 will be out the rest of this season! He is one of my family's favorite players! Hope he makes it back better than ever!!

TerryR

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 12, 2011
Wetumpka, AL
Vinnie: I was holding my breath and hoping for the best for you. It's always a bummer to see anyone get injured. I'm very sorry that you're going to miss the rest of the year; however, I know your competitive spirit will be present whatever your lot or whatever you're doing. You're my favorite player and I look forward to seeing you fully recovered going full speed again next year. BamaNation loves ya man. Prayers for a complete and speedy recovery.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Thanks Vinnie and I'm sorry you got injured. Vinnie has more "want to" than any player on the team. He may not be as athletically gifted as some on the team, but he more than makes up for it with his intelligence, football mind, and the "want to".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.