Interesting: Muschamp vs. Zook

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Assuming UF loses to USC, then wins against Ga Southern (they're not as good as they were the year they played us (2011), when they scored more points than anyone else on that killer defense), then loses (in legendary manner, I'm guessing) to FSU, the three-years records between Zook and Muschamp will look like this:
Zook: 23-16
Muschamp: 23-15

If Ga Southern beats UF, I'm betting Muschamp is done.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Yup..You make a great great point about this being on the job training issues with Boom, and watching how things are going in Florida, is the exact reason I'm jumping off the let Kirby Smart replace Coach Saban bandwagon once Coach Saban retires..Alabama & Florida aren't schools that bolds well for an assistant coach to bite his coaching teeth into as a 1st HC'ing gig..

I love Coach Smart, but, pray to the football gods when Coach Saban retires, we go with our proving true method of hiring a seasoned HC, either from college or the NFL, to replace Coach Saban when he retires from Bama..And there's no reason we couldn't hire a HC from the A List when Coach Saban retires, Coach Saban will have the cubbard full of Blue Chip studs, and will have a University that will bend over backwards, to give him everything needed to continue winning NC's..
I'm sorry, but that's just not true. What makes the whole thing so extraordinary is that Saban was available in the first place.

Name one "A-list" coach who would come here right now - there isn't one. That's the problem USC and Texas will have.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.