Question: Do you think we'll get any more commits before NSD?

BigGunn

1st Team
Dec 5, 2004
Pace, Florida
any more recruits to commit before signing day? What with the available slots left it's not out of the realm to think we've seen the last before February. What say you?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Re: Do you think we'll get

any more recruits to commit before signing day? What with the available slots left it's not out of the realm to think we've seen the last before February. What say you?
BigGunn you should have added "more commitments before signing day" to your thread title. All the big dogs will prolly wait to signing day or the all star games.

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city

BigGunn you should have added "more commitments before signing day" to your thread title. All the big dogs will prolly wait to signing day or the all star games.
What about Hootie Jones ? I read that he will commit in a month. Do we still have a chance with him ?

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

I read that Hand will commit somewhere on November 15th.........

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

I think Hootie is looking like an EE, so he'll probably commit somewhere before NSD. Hand has stated he's going to commit on 11/15 as poster above mentioned. Hampton may be another that makes a final decision right around the dead period time in December.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.