Which one of you painted UT's rock?

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Ahhh, let's complain about someone defacing our rock by DEFACING our rock. Makes sense to me!!
It's not like killing trees, you just paint back over the sucker, no big deal. Someone put a nasty jersey on one of our beloved Coach's statue a few years back, just rip it off, disinfect the statue, and remember. I don't think any of our fans did that, I didn't hear of anyone dying from the plague from handling that thing. So, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if someone in Knoxville wasn't behind this. And if it did happen to be a Bama fan, that's one gutsy son-of-a-gun, or guns!

Roll Tide, Roll...A'ight!

CrmznApklps

All-SEC
Nov 22, 2004
The GUMP
I tend to agree w you BAMAFANinNY but I see PLENTY of us using the "mf" in ROLL TIDE. Infuriates me but what are you going to do?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I agree some UT folks did it to provide "extra motivation" for their team, which admittedly, they will need against Bama.

What I don't like is Auburn folks comparing this to Harvey. Not even the same discussion.

Oh, I agree RTR is perfect. Not anything less, not anything more, not anything else!!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.