Which one of you painted UT's rock?

UAnerd

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 6, 2013
Perhaps the rock grew tired of being painted puke orange and decide to change its color for the best.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
This is the type of fun pranks that used to be the norm. If some Aub puts a jersey on the Saban or Bryant statue, we should get a little mad, but realizing that it is all in good fun and no permanent damage done.

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"
Look, my hands are clean on,,, wait, what??? Not yet with
the camera please.....:mad2:

Da Da Dum Dum, Hmm Hmmm Street Lights people, Just
a city boy, from south Detriot, took a midnight train Da Da
Dum Dum

See, my hands are clean where this matter is
concerned.

Yea, That's the ticket, my hands are clean......

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
I'd be curious to see if the reaction would be as light hearted if they had painted one of our statues. I'm not necessarily against painting their rock....it's just the hypocrites (if there are any) that I look down on.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'd be curious to see if the reaction would be as light hearted if they had painted one of our statues. I'm not necessarily against painting their rock....it's just the hypocrites (if there are any) that I look down on.
You do know that's what the rock is used for, right? Students paint the rock all the time with messages and such.

Painting the statues would be a very different thing - just sayin', I wouldn't throw the hypocrite label around if you don't understand that...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.