longhorns keep on insisting.....

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Pfffft! So ... according to "reliable" reports, Terry Saban (on behalf of Coach Saban no doubt)? was in Austin house-hunting flat dab in the middle of a possible championship season? No report of appliance shopping at Sears? Heck, Matthew McConaughey & Lance Armstrong both own homes in Austin. That certainly doesn't mean either will be the next head coach at Alabama. :rolleye2:

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Terry, was in Austin two weeks ago house hunting with her daughter-in-law. I'll worry when Coach Saban and Terry start looking for their new house in Texas.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Well, whatever. I just hate seeing these kind of articles. It's like people talking about a possible nuclear attack, or a pandemic. You know those things are possible, you just prefer not to think about them.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Few things...
- Terry Saban is a licensed realtor
- Knowing CNS, do you think he'd even begin to discuss another position in the middle of the season? His attitude about that sort of thing is why so many folks like to call him a liar after his "I will not be the coach at Alabama" statement (which was factual at that time).
- By all accounts, Ms Terry loves Tuscaloosa - that's all that really matters.

I know folks like to talk about this stuff, but man it's just a distraction. Really wish these threads would just stop during the season.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
This is the burden we bear.

And let me warn all of you - when we're unbeaten and have that month to get ready for Oregon, Brown is going to resign and Saban is going to be bugged about it every day.

And he's stuck. If he says nothing explicit they point it out. And if he denies it totally they will run clips of Miami 2006 and today on the same screen.

We cannot win this and until Tejas has a coach it will only get worse.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.