Link: Alabama reserve defensive end LaMichael Fanning indefinitely suspended

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

Alabama defensive end LaMichael Fanning, who did not dress for Saturday's game against Arkansas and hasn't been spotted at practice for a week, has been indefinitely suspended for violation of team rules, coach Nick Saban said Wednesday.

1Dawn

1st Team
Sep 18, 2009
You know, I heard Coach Saban say on one of the local channels one night about five players on the team were going to be a hindrance to the overall team or something along those lines. He said four of those were arrested. He did not mention the fifth, but indicated he was still on the team. I can't help but wonder if he is the fifth. Just wondering...

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
You know, I heard Coach Saban say on one of the local channels one night about five players on the team were going to be a hindrance to the overall team or something along those lines. He said four of those were arrested. He did not mention the fifth, but indicated he was still on the team. I can't help but wonder if he is the fifth. Just wondering...
Might have something to do with 'player that has a problem with another player on the team' situation that CNS brought up last week...

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Not much upside to all of this, but he hasn't played very much. I think him being gone will be a plus if he takes distractions/dissension with him. I have no idea, though...but I am curious as to why Ivory has fallen back from starting. Guess he wasn't performing up to par, or maybe he was the "other" player in the discussion. Either way, good to cut the distractions and narrow the focus because Saturday is another BIG game.

Not much upside to all of this, but he hasn't played very much. I think him being gone will be a plus if he takes distractions/dissension with him. I have no idea, though...but I am curious as to why Ivory has fallen back from starting. Guess he wasn't performing up to par, or maybe he was the "other" player in the discussion. Either way, good to cut the distractions and narrow the focus because Saturday is another BIG game.
I think it will come out soon. Ivory had been playing well.

Sent from my iPhone

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.