2014 Recruiting: List of remaining prospects for 2014

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
Isn't Cook on campus?
Yes, I meant Roberts. Wow, thats my TideFans embarrassing moment of the year. I just got done looking at our roster, specifically our CBs, so thats probably what got me confused. Anywayss, again it looks as if Tabor may replace Roberts in this class.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I still find it difficult to pull Evans out of his own back yard. Seems like Carter is getting further and further away. Wonder if we really made up some solid ground with Elam.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
This class definitely has a lot of variables with academic eligibility, flipping schools, and all. We may have a totally different class by the time Feb rolls around, but I trust it will be good either way.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
This class definitely has a lot of variables with academic eligibility, flipping schools, and all. We may have a totally different class by the time Feb rolls around, but I trust it will be good either way.
I'd bet most of our current commits stay committed and sign with us. There are a few that are still looking around and a few that have academic issues (1 or 2 fit both categories). I'd predict (without knowing who) we lose 1-3 of our current commits from either a flip or academic casualty. We are high up on the list of some VERY good players; if we lose people, I think we'll get somebody similar or better.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.