2014 Recruiting: List of remaining prospects for 2014

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
It is amazing how many of these prospects announcing today have Bama in their final teams. I didn't know that Erik Smith or Colin Campbell were even considering us. Erick Smith eliminated us long time ago. It is almost like they put our hat up there to make them look like a bigger prospect.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
It is amazing how many of these prospects announcing today have Bama in their final teams. I didn't know that Erik Smith or Colin Campbell were even considering us. Erick Smith eliminated us long time ago. It is almost like they put our hat up there to make them look like a bigger prospect.

Bingo!

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
It is amazing how many of these prospects announcing today have Bama in their final teams. I didn't know that Erik Smith or Colin Campbell were even considering us.
What did 'Bama lose Collin Campbell to Colorado as - sideline monitor? The US Army gives four-year $150,000 scholarship checks for that?

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
So I count 25 in the sticky above who have committed. We lost Zach momentarily so we are at 24. Who is tops on the board, who do we have a realistic shot at, are there any late offer possibilities and how many do we take in this year's class? Hmmm, 'cruitin' starting to get interesting.

BamaCurt

Scout Team
Jul 3, 2000
PHP:
What did 'Bama lose Collin Campbell to Colorado as - sideline monitor? The US Army gives four-year $150,000 scholarship checks for that?
It was a $150k ROTC scholarship to become a 2Lt in the Army. I think it speaks volumes about our University when a kid includes Bama as an ROTC candidate. Our ROTC is ok, but far from the top in the country. Been there, done that. Still, a good sign and a kid has to be an outstanding student and citizen to get that type of check for a career in the military!

Roll Tide!

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Sometimes thats true, others it's a sign of respect, a thanks for recruiting me thing. Though it tends to look like window dressing when we've barely heard the kids name ever linked to bama. I tend to look at jamal Adams having us in his top three as a sign of respect, but the rudolf thing was a ploy for attention

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
So I count 25 in the sticky above who have committed. We lost Zach momentarily so we are at 24. Who is tops on the board, who do we have a realistic shot at, are there any late offer possibilities and how many do we take in this year's class? Hmmm, 'cruitin' starting to get interesting.
While Bama has 24 commitments right now, DJ Pettway doesn't count since he signed a few years ago.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Need Humphrey to finish this class off! rtr
FWIW, I think we get Marlon and may very well be done with this class. History says that we will get a nice surprise from left field on signing day and I hope that would be Elam. However, I get the impression we will press hard and secure a recruit we have not heard that much about lately.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.