2014 Recruiting: List of remaining prospects for 2014

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Jam, help us cull this list a tad. Who are the most likely?

While we're on the subject, a regular UA poster on the AJC says Fournette has turned our way.
I can tell you the guys that are going to EE so their recruitment will come more into focus quickly. that list is: A. Brown, Blanding, Malone, & Tony Brown
look for Roberts to flip to Auburn. He was suppose to be @ bama today ,but told the 24/7 bama writers that he hurt his back and wasn't going any where. But, he shows up @ auburn. So, the writing is on the wall. We will now turn up the heat on Cb's now.

mariettatider

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 18, 2009
I can tell you the guys that are going to EE so their recruitment will come more into focus quickly. that list is: A. Brown, Blanding, Malone, & Tony Brown
look for Roberts to flip to Auburn. He was suppose to be @ bama today ,but told the 24/7 bama writers that he hurt his back and wasn't going any where. But, he shows up @ auburn. So, the writing is on the wall. We will now turn up the heat on Cb's now.
Is A Brown in play?

tidebanker

1st Team
Oct 10, 2002
Hoover, AL USA
So...pretending there might be 7 slots:

1 - OL
2 - S
2 - CB
2 - DL

Would be nice if we could take 33 but then the guess who's gonna commit game wouldn't be as interesting.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I think we can simplify (or complicate) the list further....

Who has a spot?

1. Fournette or Thomas
2. Hand or bust
3. Carter or Evans
4. Elam or bust
5. Hootie Jones
6. CJ Hampton
7. Hall or Malone or neither
8. Tony Brown or Tabor or neither
9. Brian Wallace or bust
10. Humphrey

I think we can write off McMillian, Smith, Dupre, Brown and Blanding (even with UVA troubles).

Last edited:

BamaEyeDoc

Scout Team
Oct 6, 2006
I think we can simplify (or complicate) the list further....

Who has a spot?

1. Fournette or Thomas
2. Hand or bust
3. Carter or Evans
4. Elam or bust
5. Hootie Jones
6. CJ Hampton
7. Hall or Malone or neither
8. Tony Brown or Tabor or neither
9. Brian Wallace or bust

I think we can write off McMillian, Smith, Dupre, Brown and Blanding (even with UVA troubles).
Humphrey?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
TIFWIW, I saw a tweet from a 247sports recruiting guy that said Matt Elam told him he has the best relationship now with the Bama staff.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.