2014 Recruiting: List of remaining prospects for 2014

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
wallace has always been a take....with our without any decommits
Do you think then that the staff turns up the pressure a littlle bit then on him? If he was always a take, then I would think that there would be a much greater sense of urgency now to sign him given what has happened. Agreed?

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Do you think then that the staff turns up the pressure a littlle bit then on him? If he was always a take, then I would think that there would be a much greater sense of urgency now to sign him given what has happened. Agreed?
VT was a guard, so no increase in urgency. We've been pressing hard for him for a while, Wallace is just very, very quiet. We do get his last official before his announcement. The pressure will go up on Marcelys Jones, but he is a combo deal with two teammates that are definitely going to tOSU and he likely will not be able to overcome that pressure.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I thought I would bring this one back to the top since de commit rumors are rampant. Man, Tony Brown looks like a stud!

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
I thought I would bring this one back to the top since de commit rumors are rampant. Man, Tony Brown looks like a stud!
That would be because he's insanely good. I watched him in "The Opening" last summer and the guy was making plays all over the place. Definitely has "swag".

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
Rumors are that after Leonard Fournette's official next week, Alabama may offer 5* RB Joe Mixon out of California if LF gives us any indication he will not attend UA.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Rumors are that after Leonard Fournette's official next week, Alabama may offer 5* RB Joe Mixon out of California if LF gives us any indication he will not attend UA.
Not sure about the reliability of this rumor, but if true it means we have no chance at Roc Thomas. I have not paid a whole lot of attention to Mixon. Any video on him or info? IIRC someone posted he would jump at the chance if we gave him an official offer.

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
Not sure about the reliability of this rumor, but if true it means we have no chance at Roc Thomas. I have not paid a whole lot of attention to Mixon. Any video on him or info? IIRC someone posted he would jump at the chance if we gave him an official offer.
Ya its a rumor around some of the recruiting "insiders" on Twitter. If you go on his Twitter profile, he retweets anything that involves him getting an offer from Bama. On multiple occasions he has mentioned how he would jump on that offer the second he receives it.

Here is his highlight film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwfde3r_KI

DothanTide

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 6, 2011
He reminds me of a combo of Yeldon and Drake. He's going to be a scary one when he puts on a good 15 pounds of muscle in a good S&C program.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
Looking at Tabor's crystal ball, and 5 people today predict that he'll go to Bama. Hopefully they're on to something! Can you imagine him and Humphrey playing together for the next 3 years? I wonder if they've talked about that.

Bama Fish 86-9

Scout Team
Aug 22, 2010
I sure hope they have. Those two at the corners locking down the outside, with Hootie and Ronnie at Safety. I think you could easily say that would be the best defensive backfield ever recruited in one year.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Looking at Tabor's crystal ball, and 5 people today predict that he'll go to Bama. Hopefully they're on to something! Can you imagine him and Humphrey playing together for the next 3 years? I wonder if they've talked about that.
That would be the haul of all hauls if we got these two in one class. Hoping the recent crystal ball predictions are accurate.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Just imagine if we can finish with Fournette, Humphrey, Tabor, and Elam. It would be epic.
As someone with absolute zero information other than what I pickup around here I sincerely believe that is entirely possible. Coach already has a solid, very solid foundation in place. Sprinkle a few gems like these on the field next Fall and our next Natty Champ run will be a thing of beauty.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Just imagine if we can finish with Fournette, Humphrey, Tabor, and Elam. It would be epic.
I just hope these kids get the magnitude of this opportunity.

#1 recruiting class without them, top program in college football, best coach in college football, and if Alabama closes with that type of talent? Where else can they go and have the chance of winning championships and being drafted in the first round that they do at Alabama?

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
Sorry for all the Joe Mixon updates but this is one recruiting story that really intrigues me. He posted on twitter last night:

⚡PRIMETIME!!!⚡@Joe_MainMixon4h
Just Got off the phone with Alabama and they're coming to see me next week😬 #RollTide 🐘

I love that this kid wants to play for Alabama. Would hate to miss on LF but he doesnt appear like too much of a drop off.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.