Game Thread: UCLA @ Oregon

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
This game makes me angry lol. I just want to state two things, UCLA is horrible, and we would destroy Oregon.

Oh I agree 100% with ya..We're simply playing at a different level than the rest of college football..I honestly think we would beat FSU by 3 TD's as well..
Everyone I jumping on Winston, which is cool. His receivers has bailed him out a lot of times. He throws in coverage as though nobody is there. It shows me how weak the ACC is.

Sent from my iPhone

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
Exactly..The only thing Oregon has is speed, problem is for them, we're just as fast & are bigger than them..I have a feeling we would destroy The Ducks..FSU is the only team with a legit shot of beating us..JMO
FSU is scary good. I don't think they would be able to last with us though, but they are the only team this year that honestly has a legitimate shot at beating us. As long as we continue to play Alabama football and not beat ourselves, we will be undefeated.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
UCLA looks scared out there...no competition for Oregon as usual. So I am still bored with Oregon. ;)
It's truly awesome having Ladies on here that knows their football..And I agree 100% with ya..UCLA played scared against The Ducks..They should have won the game had they attacked The Ducks like they were capable of doing..

califbamafan

1st Team
Nov 7, 2005
Rialto, Calif
ucla offensive is terrible. Hundley is not a heisman canidate. Their offensive is really bad. If ucla had any kind of offensive they would have won tonight. I believ we beat the ducks by at least 2 tds

hoopscoach

Dec 23, 2012
What UCLA proved is that a team with the athletes to match up with Oregon can shut them down. UCLA just does not have the depth yet to sustain that for 60 minutes. Barr, Zumwalt, and Jack are solid backers, but we all know that on the whole the UCLA defense cannot hold a candle to the Bama defense. Offensively it would be interesting to see what a healthy UCLA line and Jordan James could do to Oregon. If they could rip them apart, Bama will destroy them. If Mora keeps recruiting like he is at UCLA, they are going to be really good in a year or two.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
Glad the ducks won, QB for UCLA is the most over rated qb I have seen this year looked like most of the time he was totally lost.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.