2013 AHSAA Playofs

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Thanks for making me feel young today:biggrin:

I think Hoover has this wrapped up. Just hope I'm still here to catch some of the games later in the week, thought we were going to Arkansas on the ice storm but was called off. Now they're thinking Ohio or West Virginia.

I'm pumped for this 1A game today though!
We'll see. Like I've said before, Hoover ALWAYS gets an opponents A game. Should be a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I just don't see Auburn having enough for the Bucs though. Even with Auburn's A-game.

Well Pickens County stomps Maplesville in what should have been a great game of spread offenses. Spanish Fort/Muscle Shoals coming up next in the 5A title game in what "should be on paper as a good game".

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
The Toro's oline really impressed me. Umushoals D is/was the real deal...size, speed...and SF ran at will (well, except 2nd qtr). Congrats to both teams!

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Congratulations to Hoover High, 2013 6A State Champs, for defeating Auburn 20-3. This would be the second year in a row (3rd since 2000/all time) they have finished 15-0. Also this puts their winning streak at 30 games. GO BUCS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.