News Article: *** OL Joshua Casher Commits to Alabama ***

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
But, but I read ITAT that the Gus Bus heard he was this year's Yeldon they pulled the offer. BTW, I am a French model.
HAHA..I have that gut feeling that Roc Thomas is going to be this years Yeldon "swith-a-roo" to a Bama recruit..Oh man can y'all imagine that Barner Meltdown should that happen..LOL

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Longtime recruiting followers will know that kids who commit to and sign with Alabama only rarely have firm offers to Auburn. Given our degree of success, we can only presume that they are very poor in talent evaluation down on the Plains.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
HAHA..I have that gut feeling that Roc Thomas is going to be this years Yeldon "swith-a-roo" to a Bama recruit..Oh man can y'all imagine that Barner Meltdown should that happen..LOL
Tideman,

I truly believe that the rational ones, not too many mind you, do expect Roc to flip in the end if LF goes to Lsu. It's almost like they know it's coming but don't want to admit it. It's very amusing. :biggrin:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Tideman,

I truly believe that the rational ones, not too many mind you, do expect Roc to flip in the end if LF goes to Lsu. It's almost like they know it's coming but don't want to admit it. It's very amusing. :biggrin:
Yup..They know it's coming, I hope we get LF, it's just really hard to pull a talent of his importance out of The Swamp Kittens backyard, if it can be done, you can betcha backside Coach Saban will be the one that does it..That's why I sure wish LF would let it be known where he's going, just so we don't have to slow play Roc like we're doing, he wants to come to Bama, so go ahead and flip t Bama..Then again waiting to National Signing Day to flip him will keep The Barners from making his life a living hell when he flips..

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Yup..They know it's coming, I hope we get LF, it's just really hard to pull a talent of his importance out of The Swamp Kittens backyard, if it can be done, you can betcha backside Coach Saban will be the one that does it..That's why I sure wish LF would let it be known where he's going, just so we don't have to slow play Roc like we're doing, he wants to come to Bama, so go ahead and flip t Bama..Then again waiting to National Signing Day to flip him will keep The Barners from making his life a living hell when he flips..
Especially in the case of a prospect who`s narrowed his choices down to a couple of schools (like LF), you`ll never make me believe that he doesn`t know by now where he intends to sign, just my opinion.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Yep. Like when we pulled Cyrus K, TJ, Liner, etc. The entire University of Auburn nation went on suicide watch.:p_green:

Last edited:

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Glad we got Casher. He was dominant at every camp he attended. His size is more like Lindsay at C than Barrett or Kelly. I'd bet Casher stays at C and JC moves to OG because he's got better size and (presumably) longer arms.

rolltideallday

1st Team
Dec 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great interview with Casher . Wind him up and give him a microphone ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vRRxw2RL7E
This is the first good thing I've seen come from Fox Sports

He seems like a smart guy and that's what you need for a Center. And the ability to play the other positions on the line and know what they do will help even more. This OL class is ridiculous. I have not followed recruiting for very long but I've never heard of this many OL in one class

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.