Happy Birthday Coach Saban

CrimsonMike

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 12, 2012
Mobile, Al
Coach:

In case you read this, I just want to say thank you for all the hours, hard work and tireless dedication that you put into your job that has made Alabama Crimson Tide football once again the envy of the nation. I only wish my dad could be here to once again enjoy with me and all Alabama fans the dominance of our football program these past years since you arrived at UA.

More importantly though, thank you for providing such positive influence and guidance to the young men you come into contact with at UA. We and they are most blessed to have you.

Here's wishing you all the best, and I can only hope you are as happy to be here as we all are to have you.

Roll-Tide-Roll!!!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Coach:

In case you read this, I just want to say thank you for all the hours, hard work and tireless dedication that you put into your job that has made Alabama Crimson Tide football once again the envy of the nation. I only wish my dad could be here to once again enjoy with me and all Alabama fans the dominance of our football program these past years since you arrived at UA.

More importantly though, thank you for providing such positive influence and guidance to the young men you come into contact with at UA. We and they are most blessed to have you.

Here's wishing you all the best, and I can only hope you are as happy to be here as we all are to have you.

Roll-Tide-Roll!!!
Very nice post. I have no doubt that Coach Saban would appreciate it very much.
Sip :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.