Don't be jealous of my license plate

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
So getting a plate from Alabama with ANYTHING related to football that isn't already taken is darn near impossible. That being said, since I'm still in the military and claim Alaska, getting cars registered there and plates is no issue. (P.S., that is not my hand)

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
So getting a plate from Alabama with ANYTHING related to football that isn't already taken is darn near impossible. That being said, since I'm still in the military and claim Alaska, getting cars registered there and plates is no issue. (P.S., that is not my hand)

It's ok if you like to wear fingernail polish. We won't judge you.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I won't for several reasons - not the least of which is that you had to move to Alaska to get it. :wink:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
hey, there are LAWS protecting people like me now...you better watch it mister!!!! i knew i should have editted that picture.....

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
My brother took a picture of a local dude's license plate. He is a Bama fan (known because he has an Alabama decal on his truck), but he had an Auburn personalized tag that read LOSERS. Hehe. I laughed when he showed me.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
My brother took a picture of a local dude's license plate. He is a Bama fan (known because he has an Alabama decal on his truck), but he had an Auburn personalized tag that read LOSERS. Hehe. I laughed when he showed me.
THAT is some solid work. I've thought many times about getting an LSU door mat so people would have a place to wipe their feet, but I'm afraid people will get the wrong idea.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
You might as well go ahead and move this to non-sports now.:)
EXCELLENT POINT: I apologize, as I obviously wasn't thinking when I posted this in this forum. Force of habit (on both the not thinking and location of posting). MODS, if you would please move this to the appropriate section. There's football to be discussed and this is, in fact, taking up bandwidth.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If they made toilet paper with the Barn logo on it, I'd buy it. And I wouldn't use it to role metal polls, either.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I had my brother send me the picture of the license plate. Here ya go. You cannot see it that well in the picture, but it is still funny.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.