BYE week thoughts

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
First, 'let's just take one game at a them' 'the only game I care about is the next one' 'you better focus on lsu'

With that said, folks, we're down to 4 more games and a VERY well-timed BYE week. 4 games....you come out of the bye fully focused on the toughest of the 4. Then you get a couple of 'breathers', then the Iron Bowl. It just doesn't get any better....I don't think you could write this script any better.

I seriously underestimated this team, mostly the defense, going into the season. I think the schedule has helped this team, but they've also created their own identity....they're just good.

In spite of how much more we were going to be able to open up the offense, with all those receivers, this gameplan is the same always. It just doesn't change from year to year; only the names change. Balance, balance, balance. We can, and will, beat you on the ground AND through the air. Not either/or.

I'm grateful for this week off. I hate when we aren't playing. But I think we're about to see an incredible 4 game stretch. It WILL be talked about, folks, so get ready. History is in the making as I type, and as you read. Soak it in and enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First, 'let's just take one game at a them' 'the only game I care about is the next one' 'you better focus on lsu'

With that said, folks, we're down to 4 more games and a VERY well-timed BYE week. 4 games....you come out of the bye fully focused on the toughest of the 4. Then you get a couple of 'breathers', then the Iron Bowl. It just doesn't get any better....I don't think you could write this script any better.

I seriously underestimated this team, mostly the defense, going into the season. I think the schedule has helped this team, but they've also created their own identity....they're just good.

In spite of how much more we were going to be able to open up the offense, with all those receivers, this gameplan is the same always. It just doesn't change from year to year; only the names change. Balance, balance, balance. We can, and will, beat you on the ground AND through the air. Not either/or.

I'm grateful for this week off. I hate when we aren't playing. But I think we're about to see an incredible 4 game stretch. It WILL be talked about, folks, so get ready. History is in the making as I type, and as you read. Soak it in and enjoy it

+1

I totally agree. OL has gelled and continues to get better. The DL is holding their ground allowing the LB to roam free. The secondary hasn't been bad, it's actually been very good. It's just the injuries. The bye did come at a good time. Can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

we are the borg of college football and i love it

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
We all know the LSU game will be a physical football game next week but I think Bama will handle LSU and play their best game so far this year. I think Saban has the team ready to roll in November and I can't wait to watch these last 4 games. RTR!

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
Ditto. It's all about our next opponent (LSWho). Nothing else matters. The pretenders want is and we want our next opponent.

This team has come together at the right time. I've been impressed with our development this far.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Lee Corso is going ham on us this morning, saying we're #1 only because of Reputation.

With us off and Oregon not playing till Thursday..this is their chance to talk up FSU. We will have our time, they can't deny us being #1 if we win out. It is already noted that we have the toughest schedule left of the "big 3".

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Hey at least they are giving love to AJ. I agree with Desmond, AJ outplayed Johnny in our game. But AJ is never considered an elite QB....ridiculous.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.