ameda " We want BAMA signs" What do you think?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Well, Auburn gets Alabama in a few weeks, whether they "want" you or not.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
If a team wants to accurately guage where they are in relation to being the at the top, or otherwise, they have to play against the top teams. And who has been at the top all year? I admire their desire. Plus, when they actually express that desire, hopefully it inspires Bama to play at a level to expose the folly of their fantasies. Especially to teams that shouldn't be on the playground, much less the gridiron (i.e. ND last year)

(That being said, I would like to say that Bama could lose to a lot of teams if the focus is not there, or Bama just has an awful game, or the breaks are overwhelmingly falling in the favor of their opponent. Been there, done that, always possible. Bama's advantage, CNS and staff!)

Roll Tide, Roll...A'ight!

Last edited:

tidefan23

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2004
Hoover, AL
The Barn had better plan for UGA first. While I don't think UGA is that good, neither is the Barn. The UGA game will be a litmus test.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
The Barn had better plan for UGA first. While I don't think UGA is that good, neither is the Barn. The UGA game will be a litmus test.
UGA will score more than the barn if Gurley is healthy. The pigs ran all over them, even with 8 in the box at times. Coaching and terrible play calling, especially in the red zone, took away any belief or will to win. And the decision to on side kick early with a 7-3 score was beyond belief. Horrible decision. The barn will make it a game but the dogs win a shoot out.

RTR!!!

Oh..... and I don't understand the "we want Bama" signs from a team and/or fan base knowing we're already scheduled. Can't they read the schedule? Does the barn not allow their fans access to it? Who's making the signs for the illiterate barners? If it were outside Lee county I might be concerned for them.

Last edited:

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL
If I could post a link in here, I would post the clip from Tombstone where Kurt Russell says, "You tell them I am coming, and Hell's coming with me!".

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
From what I've seen this year on the field is that AU is slightly better than Miss St, Ole Miss, TAMU with Johhny manziel hurt, and Arkansas, while not being as good as LSU. Of our common opponents, only one game was even comparable, and it was only comparable in score. Barney better worry about Tennessee and UGA before they worry about us.

From what I've seen this year on the field is that AU is slightly better than Miss St, Ole Miss, TAMU with Johhny manziel hurt, and Arkansas, while not being as good as LSU. Of our common opponents, only one game was even comparable, and it was only comparable in score. Barney better worry about Tennessee and UGA before they worry about us.
I hope Butch Jones hasn't lost his team. They could really give Auburn trouble.

Sent from my iPhone

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I'd pull Ole Miss off that list. While the barn won the game it was after being shell shocked by Bama the week before plus their 3rd road game in a row. Ole Miss played 4 of their first 5 games on the road and 3 of those were SEC opponents.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Take API off the list because they are just to stupid to know they get us every year ready or not, and Oregon because without Phil Knight money they are just like Bosie.

All others I really think it is not only a sign of Respect for Alabama but as Coach Kelly said after the NCG, Now we see where we need to go as a program. Playing cream puffs the whole season does not really gauge your team. Alabama facing an SEC sehedule each year has prepared them for tough play & all kinds of schemes.

I tell you that aTM game will show to have done more for this team than a blow out would have done. It's these experiences that have help mold Bama, so bring on the signs & good luck getting there, YOU must prove you have earned the right.

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL
On the JOX am show last Saturday morning, those AU homers were talking about how AU or Bama had a better chance of winning in Pasadena than Missouri. They were serious that AU may go to Pasadena, I had to turn it off.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
On the JOX am show last Saturday morning, those AU homers were talking about how AU or Bama had a better chance of winning in Pasadena than Missouri. They were serious that AU may go to Pasadena, I had to turn it off.
LOL! I have just as much chance as the barn in making it to Pasadena.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
You folks are misreading these signs. They don't say "We Want Bama."

They say, "We Want TO BE Bama!!"

Got it?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.