Link: "OW MY KNEE"...the fake auburn injury

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I don't think most programs have the talent to run what we run. That's why the spread and HUNH's have become so popular. It allows for less talented teams to be competitive. Because the scheme isn't dictated on talent. There's no was Oregon can line up and play power football. You can add Baylor, Clemson, aTm, and any other spread/HUNH team to the list. To run what we run and what LSU runs it takes talent, and when you have the talent to run it is hard to stop.
Don't bet on that! Everyone will always try to be inventive.

Sent from my iPhone
Y'all both make great points..You have to have the kinda talent we have, to run the offense we run, and you have to have elite coaches that has coached in a Pro Style System as well, that can teach the players how to run it as well..

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett
I'm curious about if it's our style or the fact we had the best players that are the best prepared by the best coach? We may have had just as much success running the triple option or the air raid.

LagunaBama

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 6, 2013
Malzahn's a liar. Auburn wouldn't have hired him unless they knew he was all in. All in their $$$ recruiting and whatever it takes. Chizik was the same, and he just happened to suck as a coach. The mediocre school and town will never attract the high level recruit that isn't on the take. The power brokers are still in charge there. Same old school 1950's bubba's that can't just let go. They're probably ....ed off that women and blacks can vote.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
The least auburn could have done after faking the leg injury, was to put his arm in a sling... ;)
My punishment would have been... 15 yd. penalty for Unsportsmanlike conduct. Player ejected.

The Barn needs some guys on the team who are Drama majors...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I still think that he misread the signal for the collapse, because, at that particular point, it really gained them nothing...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I still think that he misread the signal for the collapse, because, at that particular point, it really gained them nothing...
That's what baffles me Earle, why use it at that point, it wasn't needed & served no purpose at all for The Barn..Besides making Malzahn look like the biggest hypocrite on the planet earth..

That's what baffles me Earle, why use it at that point, it wasn't needed & served no purpose at all for The Barn..Besides making Malzahn look like the biggest hypocrite on the planet earth..
My thoughts as well. However, Arky was gashing them in the run game and I mean gashing them. If it wasn't for timely mistakes Arky might have won.

Sent from my iPhone

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
That whole charade reminded me of pro wrassling, when the bad guy would cheat & the heel announcer would say he had something in his eye and didn't see the cheating. Knee injury at Auburn, pro wrassling, both fake.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.