Pick the score: LSU vs. Alabama

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I am feeling we finally have a blowout (in the regular season) against them. I just don't see them stopping our offense. Our offense will help out our defense.

We win big to make a statement!

45-17

RTR
38-13 Bama pulls away from The Swamp Kittens..After The Swamp Kittens hangs tough for the 1st half of the game..And I agree this will be a year it won't be a nail biter to the biter end..
Me & you both were close with our predictions Alaynna & we both got half right..LOL

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Gut feeling
LSU is always a tough out, and even in the 21-0 championship "mauling," our offense struggled, especially on 3rd down in LSU territory, kicking 5 field goals before scoring a late TD. But this LSU team is not as good as the ones we are used to seeing, while this Bama team seems like it might be. LSU is always up for Bama, but we will be up for them too. Mettenberger may cause some of us to dogcuss the secondary, but unless we gift wrap the game for them, which I believe is unlikely, we move on to 9-0, in a game that is close until the 4th quarter, when we add some insurance scores.

Stats
Alabama is scoring 148% of opponents' average points allowed, while giving up 29% of opponents' average points scored. The ratio is 5.03, which is 1st in the nation.
LSU is scoring 143% of opponents' average points allowed, while giving up 82% of opponents' average points scored. The ratio is 1.76, which is 21st in the nation.

Projected score:
Alabama 33
LSU 14
About what I expected :)

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
So, Ms. NT15 and I are watching the game in the 4th during our last drive and she asks, "What did you predict for the score?" "34-17."
"Well, all we need is a field goal, but I'd rather have the touchdown."
"Me too."

Just another reason why I love my wife. Roll Tide.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.