Pick the score: LSU vs. Alabama

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I am going to make final Thursday after hey coach; right now it's 41-10 Bama
who's don't have a great defense, Bama has a great offense
who's have a very good offense, Bama has a great defense
If practices go well I'll stick with this; if coach is nervous it will change.
I think this team is now on a mission...every play, every down. This is step 9.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I am feeling we finally have a blowout (in the regular season) against them. I just don't see them stopping our offense. Our offense will help out our defense.

We win big to make a statement!

45-17

RTR

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
38-13 Bama pulls away from The Swamp Kittens..After The Swamp Kittens hangs tough for the 1st half of the game..And I agree this will be a year it won't be a nail biter to the biter end..

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
Mettenberger keeps them in and gives them hope for 3 quarters.This is usually a 4 qtr game.Ill say Bama wins 30-20. It's not gonna be easy.LSU will give us everything they have.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Not bashing the big predictions, but I don't recall a big win by either team in a long time. Miles will have his team ready and the tiggers still gave some sharp claws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Not bashing the big predictions, but I don't recall a big win by either team in a long time. Miles will have his team ready and the tiggers still gave some sharp claws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

That is why I said it was time for a blowout. :)

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I hear ya but it does happen every few years. This LSU is VERY different than the last few we have seen. Their DL is not get pressure like in years past and their secondary is very very shaky. If Bama plays aggressive they should be able to move the ball a LOT.
NO FUMBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bama will have beaten itself if they lose. I'd force ZM to play lights again. BTW- in his best game last year they scored 17 points.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Cause The Swamp Kitten have problems this year & Bama has only gotten better each game this year, you're right though, the last few years this game has been our toughest & has been tougher than any team we've played in the BCS NC Game, but, I or I should say most Bama Fans think this is the year we pound The Swamp Kittens & it won't be a nail biter tye game this go around..Now it may very well be another nail biter type game, I just don't have that feeling this time going into this game myself either..JMO

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.