Pick the score: LSU vs. Alabama

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
31-17 Bama. If we were to lose this game but win the rest, and TAMU beat LSU would Bama still make the SECCG?
LSU currently has 2 SEC losses, if we win out we would be in Atlanta, if they lose to TAMU they would have 3 SEC losses. If LSU beats us and TAMU and we were to lose to the boogs then LSU would go to Atlanta.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Well I almost nailed the Stanford/Ducks score so I will ride the wave and predict this one even though I'm super nervous about the game.

I don't care what Vegas says or the spread this will be a close physical slugfest just like it is every year. There is just something about this game and Bama vs LSU is the premier rivalry in CFB at the moment.

I think both teams will try to stop the run and force the other to win by passing. I think both teams will be successful in stopping/containing the run but that Bama will rush for a little more than LSU.

The difference is I see Mett getting rattled a little while AJ has a Heisman like coming out party that puts him in the running with Winston and Manziel.

Final: Bama 28 LSU 17 (it's 21-17 late and AJ throws a dagger TD pass to Norwood to Ice the game) ROLL TIDE!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.