picture of Saint Simons Island beach after the UGA/FL Friday night pre-game parties

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
so it's not just their players that are scum, the fans are too. Way to go Dawgs and Gators! Keeping it classy on the field and on the beach

lhead2466

Scout Team
Aug 22, 2008
I recall the last time they played in Tuscaloosa they did the same thing to our campus and was in Athens for the "blackout" and their campus looked like a littered landfill after the game. As we walked back to the car in Athens I recall my daughter, who at the time was a student in Tuscaloosa, asking me "Why daddy?" I did not have an answer.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
So basically, I can't rank Auburn's tradition of rolling their own campus with toilet paper as the worst tradition in college football anymore. Apparently Georgia's "make your own campus a garbage dumpster" is lower.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
So basically, I can't rank Auburn's tradition of rolling their own campus with toilet paper as the worst tradition in college football anymore. Apparently Georgia's "make your own campus a garbage dumpster" is lower.
well, to make that claim, you would have to accept the premise that georgia has tradition.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Is this the reason UF plays UGA in Jacksonville, FL so their campus in Gainesville won't look this bad?

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Eh, not really fair until I see pictures of the student section of the Quad after the tents are gone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.